Online now
Online now

another alternative to sir thread

DanielBelum​(dom male)
1 year ago • May 10, 2022
DanielBelum​(dom male) • May 10, 2022
(For clarity, I'm asking about power exchange, not kink, I should have been more clear about that in the beginning)

Interesting replies.

For me, my primary follower responds to a command with 'yes sir' and that feels right in both of our ears. I am not skillful enough to explain as @dansarani would the depth of connection that a simply 'yes sir' conveys.

As noted in the opening, we are not talking about a title per se, but a response to a command. "Yes Mister" or "Yes Dan" isn't what I am looking for in this case.

I love the idea of Dominus as a title, but a bit much for 'get me a peanut butter sandwich'

As I said, interesting conversation so far.
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker}
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker} • May 10, 2022
DanielBelum wrote:
As noted in the opening, we are not talking about a title per se, but a response to a command. "Yes Mister" or "Yes Dan" isn't what I am looking for in this case.
The only other thing I can suggest calling you at this point would be a rude pejorative, so I'm out of this. ๐Ÿ˜‚
ButterfliesAndCuffs​(sub female)
Just tossing out a few ideas:

Boss (although personally I donโ€™t think I could say this one unless I was being a little snotty ๐Ÿ˜†)
Your Grace
My Keeper
My Only
My Owner

Or depending on your dynamic maybe just go for the more romantic like
My Darling
My Love (this is something that I call my Sir that just came out naturally one day)
My Dear
My Everything

I enjoy calling my Dom โ€œSirโ€ not because he commands it necessarily, but because itโ€™s a way for me to show reverence and respect. Not everyone needs to understand that. As long as he and I enjoy that being a part of our dynamic thatโ€™s really all that matters. Same as with your dynamic of course. ๐Ÿ˜Š
    The most loved post in topic
MisterAshmodai​(dom male)
1 year ago • May 11, 2022
MisterAshmodai​(dom male) • May 11, 2022
I have made it a part of my process to create a title and name specific to each partner I have. Something developed over the course of getting to know them, before stepping into the role of ME/them. It is something meaningful, preferably something that only they would understand, oftentimes to the point of being able to use it in public, the worst case scenario being someone potentially understanding the general reference. However, by its very nature, over the course of our preliminaries, it is infused with a meaning that is insular to the pair of us.
Miki
Miki • May 11, 2022
Honorifics..

They can be a burden, but consider the feelings of those who would apply honorifics to you.

Communicate what you want, Fella!

Complaining on here will net you my standard response: Forget the "Sir" shit!

I'd say "Hello, Asshole!"
IronWorld​(sadist male)
IronWorld​(sadist male) • May 11, 2022
Miki wrote:
I'd say "Hello, Asshole!"

In my head canon, everyone says that right before giving a rimjob.

As for the OP, use power thesaurus.
Zelia
Zelia • May 11, 2022
Arrrr Matey

This would work really well on pirate days or if you were in possession of a parrot.
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker}
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker} • May 11, 2022
JustAlice wrote:
Arrrr Matey

This would work really well on pirate days or if you were in possession of a parrot.
Add an eye patch and a wooden leg to make it even more authentic.