Online now
Online now

Searching with nerves

moll​(other female){owned slav}
1 year ago • Jul 8, 2022
balloonkotinsp wrote:
It makes me wonder where in these gentleman's lives do they get the type of response they are seeking by being aggressive or mean. Just curious.

They get what they want from scared newbees who are under the misconception that they have to submit to anyone that calls themselves a dominant. They haven't learned that a dominant has to earn a persons submission.
trappedperhaps​(sub female)
1 year ago • Jul 8, 2022

Re: Searching with nerves

pxincessx wrote:
Im new to this app and have been interested in the lifestyle since I was young, I’ve never had a daddy/dom but I really want one. This app is actually pretty amazing it’s just some of the doms on here aren’t really patient and very demanding ( don’t get me wrong I love being told what to do) but they don’t really try to get to know you and when they do it’s like a level they just wanna get through so they can see your body. Lemme get to the point sorry for leading on… I just want some pointers on how to tell them no without sounding.. idk…bad ? I’m really shy and i like pleasing I just need to start putting my foot down. Oh and when I don’t respond at all they just get really mean icon_sad.gif

I simpy say no thank you or you're not my type. The end. & then block them if they are rude beyond that.
pxincessx​(sub female)
1 year ago • Jul 10, 2022
pxincessx​(sub female) • Jul 10, 2022
Thank you so much for all the advice ! I had took a break from the app recently because it got too overwhelming but I think I’m ready again