Online now
Online now

Submission

Notely
1 year ago • Jun 6, 2022
Notely • Jun 6, 2022
Welcome

Keep looking not for a person but for your passion, Your Love, Your Courage, Your goals, your Dreams., your happiness, yourself. keep looking. Explore your worth before you explore another. know your worth. Know yourself only then will you know what you need over what you want. You need yourself to become your own.

BDSM 101: Keeping Safe ( This is on the Cage Site by them )
https://thecage.co/magazine,130.html
moll​(other female){owned slav}
1 year ago • Jun 6, 2022
shyandexploring wrote:
thanks everyone for responding! I know everyone is saying research! i’m definitely working on that. I think a few people also says find events around me. how do I do that? and know it’s safe? if that’s possible haha

There she goes with the questions again....LOVE IT!

A lot of BDSM websites have listings for "munches" which are the best, and safest, places to start. Munches are gatherings generally at non-BDSM venues like a banquet room of a restaurant. The rules for these gatherings are NO playing, dress in regular attire, and keep voice down when using kink jargon.

In my opinion: stick with the ones at non-BDSM venues at first. If you have a friend that would be willing to come along, that's even better.

Search BDSM organizations in your area and check out their websites. Most of these organizations put on a munch once a month.

Another thing to research is safety tips for going to events or, when you do meet a potential Dom, how to keep yourself safe.

I know it's a lot of work....but it's worth it.
Feleyra​(sub female)
1 year ago • Jun 6, 2022
Feleyra​(sub female) • Jun 6, 2022
I know fetlife probably will have groups that put on munches in your area or close to you, check them out. That is my general go-to for meet ups like that.
Munches are just gatherings in a public place to meet others that might be interested in the same things as you. Often times they will have meet ups set at local bars, or parks if the weather is nice. These are public, so no kinks are displayed, but check the rules for your local ones, they can vary sometimes. As for safe - as safe as going to a bar any other time. You will have to use your own judgement. And if all else fails, use the buddy system ... get a friend to go with you.