Online now
Online now

Dom loosing control

cumkittykitty​(sub female)
1 year ago • Jun 6, 2022

Dom loosing control

This isn't exactly how I wanted to start off my journey on this forum, but I've recently experienced a situation that I've never encountered in The Lifestyle before.
I've been living The Lifestyle when I can for close to 15 years, so I have plenty of experience with it.
Recently I had a Dom loose control outside of a scene. It was just a friendly hang out after a munch we attended. Let me be clear, he is NOT my Dom, but is Vetting me.
At the munch, he drank heavily. We were discussing my Vetting (poorly timed given his inebriated state) when he got frustrated with some of my questions and slapped me across the back of my head.
This is abuse. Full stop. I've done my due diligence and contacted the authorities, etc. It is being dealt with.
Has anyone else experienced anything similar?
I feel that a Dom should always be in control of themselves, in and out of a scene. It's one thing when we consent, but when there's no consent given, it's abuse.

Rant and vent over.
FunCouple{.-Couple-.}
1 year ago • Jun 6, 2022
FunCouple{.-Couple-.} • Jun 6, 2022
Perhaps he isn’t a Dom.
Maybe he is an abuser hiding in D-type clothing ?

FC
moll​(other female){owned slav}
1 year ago • Jun 6, 2022
cumkittykitty: Welcome to #TheCage. I'm so sorry that happened to you, but I applaud you for the way you handled it.

I hope you ALWAYS feel free to express yourself about your experiences in the lifestyle. That is exactly one of the purposes of this site. And you never know who you may inspire to make changes for the better.

YOU GO! WHOOT! WHOOT!
Dom Pinnacle​(dom male)
1 year ago • Jun 6, 2022
Dom Pinnacle​(dom male) • Jun 6, 2022
First of all, I love your name. Second of all, he's a butt crack for hitting you. BUT you have to hold yourself accountable for even dealing with a heavily intoxicated man during a scene. Never assume you know someone until you truly know them. Once he was drunk off his ass, the scene should have been a no no. It's a big lesson for you. I'm happy you weren't seriously injured. Leave him alone. Period.
Notely
1 year ago • Jun 6, 2022
Notely • Jun 6, 2022
You wanted a good friendship someone you could trust to talk to but he showed is true colors really sorry this happen. He seems to have abusive past and his anger goes full blown when drinking. Best to excuse yourself from this person as you did the right thing. This was experience just know but this person needs to grow on them own they should take step back from the lifestyle work on them self and stop drinking little wine one drink is Ok. Growth is huge thing taking responsibility yes its a two way street but they need to Master them self before entering anything D/s even friendship in the lifestyle. I know a guy got banned from D/s club everyone seen him snap in public he was asked to leave never to enter the place again. Respect goes both ways. Lose all contact delete his number if you already did. Do a say on Cut the cord forgive forget let them go bless what now move on to the present moment. Yes I had dealt with Someone that acted like this different story My ex he acted all good as gold until I went and seen him real for the second time we were still getting to know each other taking it slow he changed on me started controlling who I was talking to did want me to leave I had my stuff by the door he pushed me that I had to plan get out of there so why he was out on interview to be ITTech was 4 hours away I called domestic hot line I packed my things called my friend told them I got taxi went to the airport got flight went home. He was pissed But if does serve you n peace time to get out go were you are celebrated. Things can happen person can turn out to be good to be true this why good to take the time don't get hooked going to fast don't get attached just be little distance. Go by how the treat you the signs learn self deference. If you are ever in public place you can also talk to the bar tender or waitress they get the police in fast be glad you were in public place. This place is good place to start to heal take some time to breathe.
1 year ago • Jun 6, 2022
Dom Pinnacle wrote:
First of all, I love your name. Second of all, he's a butt crack for hitting you. BUT you have to hold yourself accountable for even dealing with a heavily intoxicated man during a scene. Never assume you know someone until you truly know them. Once he was drunk off his ass, the scene should have been a no no. It's a big lesson for you. I'm happy you weren't seriously injured. Leave him alone. Period.

This is what cumkittykitty wrote: "Recently I had a Dom loose control outside of a scene. It was just a friendly hang out after a munch we attended. Let me be clear, he is NOT my Dom, but is Vetting me." cumkittykitty was not in a scene with the "Dom," it was after a munch. So cumkittykitty was actually following good safety practices. This is not on cumkittykitty, but completely on the POS....PERIOD.
    The most loved post in topic
Dom Pinnacle​(dom male)
1 year ago • Jun 6, 2022
Dom Pinnacle​(dom male) • Jun 6, 2022
moll wrote:
Dom Pinnacle wrote:

This is what cumkittykitty wrote: "Recently I had a Dom loose control outside of a scene. It was just a friendly hang out after a munch we attended. Let me be clear, he is NOT my Dom, but is Vetting me." cumkittykitty was not in a scene with the "Dom," it was after a munch. So cumkittykitty was actually following good safety practices. This is not on cumkittykitty, but completely on the POS....PERIOD.

I stand corrected. She should not deal with him anymore though. That's for sure.
1 year ago • Jun 6, 2022
Dom Pinnacle wrote:
moll wrote:
Dom Pinnacle wrote:

I stand corrected. She should not deal with him anymore though. That's for sure.

ABSOLUTELY. I agree with you 100%.
cumkittykitty​(sub female)
1 year ago • Jun 6, 2022
Dom Pinnacle wrote:

I absolutely hold myself accountable for my actions and engaging in the conversation regarding my Vetting. It's not the first time I've seen him drunk, so I didn't really think much of it at the time. He's a heavy social drinker but in the past has always adhered to boundaries and formalities.
But this time I saw his other side. It was a shocking experience to say the least.