Online now

Permission to cum

tsi​(sub female)
1 year ago • Jun 30, 2022
tsi​(sub female) • Jun 30, 2022
ButterfliesAndCuffs wrote:
tsi wrote:
LatexHer wrote:
Long-distance relationships rarely work out for obvious reasons. Just saying!

Everyone is different . What seems to be obvious reason for you might not be for others . I am a believer that hearts pick people and not places . Long distance is harder yes but it’s worth it for the right person . Maybe you just haven’t found that person!

Hey you came back! So how did it go? If you don’t mind sharing of course. 😊

Heeey !
He just laughed at my face and said “ you are asking strangers on how to convince me , strangers that don’t know me at all !!!
But I think I’ve figured out a trick . The trick is not to Ask to cum and do things that make him happy . Like for example I write him a long detailed erotica that has his kinks and mine together and fantasies we’ve talked about . He lets me cum after that without me even asking .
And I’ve been very stressed lately so he’s been more lenient cuz he knows cumming is a natural stress relief for me
ButterfliesAndCuffs​(sub female)
1 year ago • Jul 1, 2022
tsi wrote:
ButterfliesAndCuffs wrote:
tsi wrote:
LatexHer wrote:
Long-distance relationships rarely work out for obvious reasons. Just saying!

Everyone is different . What seems to be obvious reason for you might not be for others . I am a believer that hearts pick people and not places . Long distance is harder yes but it’s worth it for the right person . Maybe you just haven’t found that person!

Hey you came back! So how did it go? If you don’t mind sharing of course. 😊

Heeey !
He just laughed at my face and said “ you are asking strangers on how to convince me , strangers that don’t know me at all !!!
But I think I’ve figured out a trick . The trick is not to Ask to cum and do things that make him happy . Like for example I write him a long detailed erotica that has his kinks and mine together and fantasies we’ve talked about . He lets me cum after that without me even asking .
And I’ve been very stressed lately so he’s been more lenient cuz he knows cumming is a natural stress relief for me

Oh but it’s fun and interesting to get input and ideas from other people in the lifestyle! You got a good discussion going with this. 😊
He is right though in that all Doms are different and we can’t know what would work without knowing him. What would work for one gentler Dom, would make my sadist Dom think up some new wonderful way to torment me on top of what he already planned. 😆
I’m glad you found something that inspires your Dom’s generosity. 💜