Online now
Online now

Predictive Text Time Again

LongerJohnny​(dom male)
1 year ago • Jun 20, 2022
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Jun 20, 2022
My sub loves when I cough it off the plane from surgery, and I love it when she wakes if it would happen organically but not contradict when you asked.

I've gotten a ride to surgery before, but never in a plane. My phone must be thinking of someone else.
ButterfliesAndCuffs​(sub female)
LongerJohnny wrote:
My sub loves when I cough it off the plane from surgery, and I love it when she wakes if it would happen organically but not contradict when you asked.

I've gotten a ride to surgery before, but never in a plane. My phone must be thinking of someone else.

Nooo I don’t want you coughing or in surgery!
SassyinCali​(sub female)
SassyinCali​(sub female) • Jun 20, 2022
LongerJohnny wrote:
SassyinCali wrote:
My Dom loves when I get home from work, and I love when he comes in for the next person.

😊🤔
Next person?

Yikes, that doesn't sound right!

I guess if I get to watch him with the next person, That would work...lol
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
1 year ago • Jun 22, 2022
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Jun 22, 2022
My sub loves when I come on her birthday party face paint, and I love when she gets it on her ass for some reasons.

I think I can work with that.
1 year ago • Jun 27, 2022
LongerJohnny wrote:
My sub loves when I come on her birthday party face paint, and I love when she gets it on her ass for some reasons.

I think I can work with that.

😆 I can’t believe I missed this one! This is definitely workable. I don’t think I’ve had birthday party face paint before though.
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
1 year ago • Jul 13, 2022
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Jul 13, 2022
My sub loves when I get home from the spontaneous gangbangs and then have coffee with her, and I love when she takes her hand and her eye and her lips and her face and her heart to the store to get the coffee.

🤣 My phone makes me seem like a complete douchebag hahaha! 🤣
(Wait - her eye? Not both eyes?)
1 year ago • Jul 14, 2022
LongerJohnny wrote:
My sub loves when I get home from the spontaneous gangbangs and then have coffee with her, and I love when she takes her hand and her eye and her lips and her face and her heart to the store to get the coffee.

🤣 My phone makes me seem like a complete douchebag hahaha! 🤣
(Wait - her eye? Not both eyes?)

I would not like this at all! 😂