Online now
Online now

Predictive Text Time Again

LongerJohnny​(dom male)
1 year ago • Jul 14, 2022
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Jul 14, 2022
ButterfliesAndCuffs wrote:
My Dom loves when I am feeling like a bad guy and he said he was going to take me to a hospital to check out my front door and I love when he comes in to the back door.

😉 😆

Is there something wrong with your front door that I should know about? Because I can just use your back door exclusively from now on if necessary.
ButterfliesAndCuffs​(sub female)
LongerJohnny wrote:
ButterfliesAndCuffs wrote:
My Dom loves when I am feeling like a bad guy and he said he was going to take me to a hospital to check out my front door and I love when he comes in to the back door.

😉 😆

Is there something wrong with your front door that I should know about? Because I can just use your back door exclusively from now on if necessary.

I assure you both my front and back doors are in tip top condition for your use, Sir. 😏
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Jul 14, 2022
My sub loves when I come in a new place that is noticeable to her because of the party, and I love it when she wakes up to the fact that I was in her
My Dom loves when I jump on my toes with a big smile like a sweet little slut and I love when he says that he is going crazy with all my heart problems .

Jumping on my toes sounds painful 😆 and thankfully no heart problems.
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
1 year ago • Jul 17, 2022
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Jul 17, 2022
My sub loves when I say that right after the death baby gets back from being in the shower, and I love it when she is in the world with me for multiple years.

Yes, I do love that!
My Dom loves when I take him seriously in my mind that he is going crazy with his last name and I love when he comes in my car and then he said he would never have a problem with a few new words and a little sore throat.

This one is pretty much all over the place. Haha
LongerJohnny wrote:
My sub loves when I say that right after the death baby gets back from being in the shower, and I love it when she is in the world with me for multiple years.

Yes, I do love that!

😝 Can we please just keep the death baby away? Lock it in the bathroom maybe?
The last part is awesome though.
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
1 year ago • Aug 3, 2022
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Aug 3, 2022
My sub loves when I say I can go for something else like the same thing but not just the same way as much or moreso or even just not, and I love when she has some sort of idea of what I mean.

HA! Perfect ending.
1 year ago • Aug 3, 2022
LongerJohnny wrote:
My sub loves when I say I can go for something else like the same thing but not just the same way as much or moreso or even just not, and I love when she has some sort of idea of what I mean.

HA! Perfect ending.

Crystal clear 😂 😂