Online now
Online now

Call or not

I'mME
1 year ago • Jun 29, 2022
I'mME • Jun 29, 2022
Dom Pinnacle wrote:
That should be a HUGE red flag for you. Unless you find out he's in the hospital or dealing with serious life issues, he should be cancelled. Imagine what he'll do later, if he's this cold. Walk away.

This is the point right here. And the person who stated that it takes a short amount of time to message. It's under 30 seconds to text and appease someone's mindset.

I would not accept something such as serious life issues either, seconds to text.

That line is something that often is used when people want to drop in and out of peoples lives in this .

The beginning is where, negotiations, is where red flags, incompatibilities, will come to light and save on hurt feelings, possible injury, etc later.
LatexHer​(dom male)
1 year ago • Jun 29, 2022
LatexHer​(dom male) • Jun 29, 2022
I would agree with two days. Limits may be set as well for the submissive. Nobody wants to be continually texted, sent photos, or called continuously - especially when you have more than one submissive. I did my best to manage 3 women a while ago, and believe me that was no small task. I made it clear from the beginning to all three - that it is not a relationship but a learning experience for them as was agreed.

Be safe, secure, and enjoy life!
I'mME
1 year ago • Jun 30, 2022
I'mME • Jun 30, 2022
LatexHer wrote:
I would agree with two days. Limits may be set as well for the submissive. Nobody wants to be continually texted, sent photos, or called continuously - especially when you have more than one submissive. I did my best to manage 3 women a while ago, and believe me that was no small task. I made it clear from the beginning to all three - that it is not a relationship but a learning experience for them as was agreed.

Be safe, secure, and enjoy life!

They must have been very new.

How can you say that D/s is not a relationship? I'm not sure why they proceeded with that arrangement.
I'mME
1 year ago • Sep 7, 2022
I'mME • Sep 7, 2022
SirTOuTOO wrote:
Sweetlydepraved wrote:
Do not allow yourself to suffer because you think that your (potential) Dominant is “testing” you (as suggested above). There is no good reason for a reduction of communication that hasn’t been negotiated previously. Such a “test” is counterintuitive to everything that the dynamic is supposed to stand for. Trust, shared values, acceptance, love. You are a submissive but in no way does that mean that someone is allowed to harm you emotionally or physically. A submissive can be particularly vulnerable to the cold shoulder and submarine behavior (where he randomly pops in and out) can be very damaging to your psyche.

YES,... but you are making an assumption.
- I wrote of the possibilities,... regardless if they are right or wrong.
- CONTEXT is everything,... and is TOTALLY missing in the original post.
2u2

That does not change what the OP DID write, going from communication to nothing.

How would you feel if your sub just did not answer your message. One it's fine, the next day, nothing, and the day after and the day after and the day after.

It always appears to me that Doms will be steadfast for other Doms even in the face of stuff like this, or worse.
LatexHer​(dom male)
1 year ago • Sep 9, 2022
LatexHer​(dom male) • Sep 9, 2022
Interjecting a bit of humor icon_smile.gif

At 25 it was every day or two, at 45 it was around two to three days, at 65 it is whenever we can link up and spend some QUALITY Time together!
Of course today it may be dependent upon the outfit she wears, how wanting the woman is, and my mood!

If I would have been knowledgeable at 18, I would guess every night - Whoo Hoo!
Whorgazmo​(sub female)
1 year ago • Sep 12, 2022
Whorgazmo​(sub female) • Sep 12, 2022
If a "Dom" were to disappear without prior communication for x number of days I wouldn't be counting them. Focus on yourself and start putting yourself out there and talking to other people. If you want a bad Dom there are plenty of those out there, and much better looking ones to boot.