Online now
Online now

Predictive text time again!

ButterfliesAndCuffs​(sub female)
1 year ago • Jul 6, 2022

Predictive text time again!

Fill in the blanks with your predictive text!

The sex was going great until ________________.

The sex was going great until I had my own way of getting it done and I didn’t realize you were going to have a little bit of my coffee.

Trying to have my own way just spells trouble 😉
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
1 year ago • Jul 6, 2022
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Jul 6, 2022
The sex was going great until it was over.

Ok that was too easy. Let's try again:

The sex was going great until the first day of the season with a new verb form that was in a conversation with the band director.

Because that makes sense.
1 year ago • Jul 6, 2022
LongerJohnny wrote:
The sex was going great until it was over.

Ok that was too easy. Let's try again:

The sex was going great until the first day of the season with a new verb form that was in a conversation with the band director.

Because that makes sense.

Well at least the first one made sense. 😆
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
1 year ago • Jul 6, 2022
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Jul 6, 2022
ButterfliesAndCuffs wrote:
The sex was going great until after I started talking about how much I loved him and he was just so proud of me that he had to get my hands full of attention.

Ummm

Um, the sex is pretty damn great then too. And I think you having your hands full of attention sounds awesome!
1 year ago • Jul 6, 2022
LongerJohnny wrote:
ButterfliesAndCuffs wrote:
The sex was going great until after I started talking about how much I loved him and he was just so proud of me that he had to get my hands full of attention.

Ummm

Um, the sex is pretty damn great then too. And I think you having your hands full of attention sounds awesome!

Maybe it went from great to really awesome. I just can’t see how that would have made anything worse. I like my hands full of attention. 😉
trappedperhaps​(sub female)
1 year ago • Jul 8, 2022
The sex was going great until daddy came w/o me. JK sorry I couldn't resist & I'm on my laptop, it doesn't do that! haha lol icon_wink.gif' [I'm like don't do it daddy do not, dope, really? like seriously