Online now
Online now

Good places to read stories?

ursa​(sub female)
1 year ago • Jul 19, 2022
ursa​(sub female) • Jul 19, 2022
Have you tried literotica?
https://literotica.com/

Of course, there's always some of the blogs on The Cage, although you won't be able to filter out all of the story-posts from the other types of blog posts, making it tricky to binge. Still might be worth the effort to peruse some blogs - some of us around here seem to be skilled wordsmiths ;p
FunCouple{.-Couple-.}
1 year ago • Jul 19, 2022
FunCouple{.-Couple-.} • Jul 19, 2022
The local library?
I’m sure my local librarian has a latex Domme outfit underneath her outfit.
She always seems to squeak when she walks past me with the book trolley.
It’s the quite ones you have to watch out for.
FC
Villanelle​(staff)
1 year ago • Jul 20, 2022
Villanelle​(staff) • Jul 20, 2022
We do indeed have a handy "Erotica" section of THE CAGE Magazine: https://thecage.co/library.php?Library=view_category&CatID=2

Everyone is welcome to contribute. It's an easy way for the reader to browse writings by our community. So if you have been blogging erotica, please do consider submitting them.
    The most loved post in topic
DeviantCob​(dom male)
1 year ago • Jul 20, 2022
DeviantCob​(dom male) • Jul 20, 2022
I would recommend Storiesonline.net. Its a good place to read stories related to bdsm. Some of the stories are actually really well written.
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
1 year ago • Jul 21, 2022
Steellover​(sub male)
Steellover​(sub male) • Jul 21, 2022
Literotica.com is the biggest erotic literature site, but it isn't as BDSM friendly (or in particular, femdom-friendly) as some of the other sites out there. I've submitted several stories there, but I ended up pulling most of my BDSM-related stories off of there because of the backlash from other readers who felt that the female-led kink/fetish dynamic made them uncomfortable. Most of my non-fetish/femdom stories are still there though.
letthecanesbegin
letthecanesbegin • Jul 21, 2022
Thanks MissBonie I have been looking for specifically femdom sights!!