Online now
Online now

Good places to read stories?

letthecanesbegin
1 year ago • Jul 21, 2022
letthecanesbegin • Jul 21, 2022
Are there any sites with specific attention to a gynarchy.
Most such stories focus on women being in control of men because of some specific episode which changed the dynamic. I have always wanted to read stories about a gynarchy but where the gynarchy is natural e.g. that the women are naturally smarter.
Anyone come across something like this?
Steellover​(sub male)
1 year ago • Jul 22, 2022
Steellover​(sub male) • Jul 22, 2022
I was browsing through Akashaweb.net and man....some of those were HOT!! In fact, I better be careful about becoming addicted to that site, now... Thanks for the recommend.
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
Steellover wrote:
I was browsing through Akashaweb.net and man....some of those were HOT!! In fact, I better be careful about becoming addicted to that site, now... Thanks for the recommend.

Yes, Akasha is a wonderfully hot writer. I've been reading her stories for years. I have great deal of respect for her work (&MissBlue and Amity). You might also like some of her collaborations with the Femdom artist Sardax.
NeedAGentleDaddy​(sub female)
Literotica is one of my favorites, but it looks like it was already recommended a few times.

Another favorite of mine is sexstories.com. It has several genres that might fit into the category you’re seeking (“female dominance” or”older female & younger male” might work?)
Noodz​(sub female)
1 year ago • Jul 29, 2022
Noodz​(sub female) • Jul 29, 2022
bdsmlibrary.com is always my first port of call, then as others have already mentioned literotica.com
TomDLux​(sadist male)
1 year ago • Aug 5, 2022
TomDLux​(sadist male) • Aug 5, 2022
Once upon a time there used to be a thing called Usenet, which had many groups for various topics, ranging from C programming to alt.sex.stories. The stories posted have been preserved on the website Alt.Sex.Stories.Text.Repository ... except that's too long to type, so it's called asstr.org. My favourites are the cruel and heartless "Bangkok Slaver" series .. not for the faint-hearted.

Tom