Online now
Online now

Punishment Ideas?

IronWorld​(sadist male)
1 year ago • Jul 30, 2022

Re: Punishment Ideas?

IronWorld​(sadist male) • Jul 30, 2022
LilMinx wrote:

Is there anything else you guys can suggest? I don't want anything too painful, I do have limits. But I'm open to hearing ideas you guys have!

Off the top of my head

Kneeling on uncooked rice/gravel
Muscle ointment on the nipples
Shaving of the head
Small circles of sandpaper placed inside your bra (if you are allowed to wear one)
Forced to wear frozen underwear
Unpersoned/encased in funiture for a period of time
Applying vinegar or lemon juice to buttcheeks after paddling
Forced to sleep in the bathroom/chained to toilet

I had thought of something else but its a little too extreme to share
Notely
Notely • Jul 30, 2022
100 cunt lashings with a (Arrow Scottish Tawse / Devil Tongue Lasher) you don't have to git it hard but it does make little red but this lasher does not hurt at all. with legs bound cunt whipped with a hairy cunt and tight panties that stuck in the cunt tight.

Putting a medium size ginger root in your butt hole you must keep the butt up and legs spread why you are bound why you take lashing on your behind.

Interrogation tied or bound to a chair you wear clitoris electro clamp and nipple electro clamp your Dom ask you question if you get the wrong he turns the electro really they do not hurt their different kinds some vibrate also.
Notely
Notely • Jul 30, 2022
Feather play with in silk cuffs and a silk blind fold your dom going around slowing around your body up and down with a feather and your princess parts. And whisper softly sensually in your ear why playing with your hair. Also after care after any kind of punishment lifting the sun up take to the bath and bathe her wash her treat the the ouchies.
SirsBabyDoll​(sub female){Pizza+☕}
1 year ago • Aug 2, 2022
What I find facinating is that some people here are speaking on this topic with the additude that the behaviors are something that require change because they are 'bad'. This is a consentual BRAT dynamic and that changes things, ALOT.

Let's view this from a different day amic view. Let's pretend that the dynamic is a DaddyDom/Little girl dynamic.

Would you 'punish' a little girl for coloring? Playing with toys? Watching Disney movies? Crawling on Daddy's lap? No. Why? Because she is being EXACTLY how she is supposed to be that is fulfilling the needs of the Daddy (and allowing her to be HER).

How about a Sadist/masochist dynamic? Would you punish a masochist for orgasming during impact play? (Sorry but that's the only thing I can think of). No. Why? Because the masochist is being a Masochist.

What about a slave? Would you punish a slave for kneeling? For providing service? No. Why? Same thing....they are being EXACTLY who they are, a slave.

I have come to believe that when people are talking about dynamics that do NOT fit the mold of our beliefs as to how a dynamic SHOULD appear or how our view of "what makes a perfect sub", it is because we are looking at it from OUR perspective and NOT from the perspective of THAT dynamic. We then condemn the perceived 'wrongdooer' and make a judgement based on OUR ideals.

We forget that it is not OUR dynamic, but theirs, so I feel that in order to properly advise someone, you have to understand THAT dynamic.

If someone is in a consentual BRAT dynamic, WHHHHY punish a Brat for being EXACTLY as they are SUPPOSED to be?

I think ButterflyandCuffs was spot on when she used the term "funishments". It is my belief that the OP is not seeking to correct Brat behavior (because then she would not be a brat and the dynamic would not exist), but rather is seeking ways that her Dom can enter the Dom-headspace and exert his authority actively.

The answer is "it all depends on the cause of the action".

Is the Brat bratting to get attention? Is the Brat in an emotionally dysregulated state? Is the Brat trying to help the Dom get out of a funk by purposely becoming a target?

LL said "the punishment should fit the crime", and that is almost close to accurate.

The question is, has a crime been committed or is the Brat being EXACTLY as she is supposed to be? The Dom entered into the relationship knowing that it was going to be a speed-round of chess, each trying to put manuever each other in a safe, playful way that is mentally and sexually stimulating. Why destroy that fire, that spirit, that spunk by "punishing" them?

That just shoots your dynamic right in the foot.
LilMinx​(sub female){Not Lookin}
1 year ago • Aug 2, 2022
SirsBabyDoll wrote:
What I find facinating is that some people here are speaking on this topic with the additude that the behaviors are something that require change because they are 'bad'. This is a consentual BRAT dynamic and that changes things, ALOT.

Let's view this from a different day amic view. Let's pretend that the dynamic is a DaddyDom/Little girl dynamic.

Would you 'punish' a little girl for coloring? Playing with toys? Watching Disney movies? Crawling on Daddy's lap? No. Why? Because she is being EXACTLY how she is supposed to be that is fulfilling the needs of the Daddy (and allowing her to be HER).

How about a Sadist/masochist dynamic? Would you punish a masochist for orgasming during impact play? (Sorry but that's the only thing I can think of). No. Why? Because the masochist is being a Masochist.

What about a slave? Would you punish a slave for kneeling? For providing service? No. Why? Same thing....they are being EXACTLY who they are, a slave.

I have come to believe that when people are talking about dynamics that do NOT fit the mold of our beliefs as to how a dynamic SHOULD appear or how our view of "what makes a perfect sub", it is because we are looking at it from OUR perspective and NOT from the perspective of THAT dynamic. We then condemn the perceived 'wrongdooer' and make a judgement based on OUR ideals.

We forget that it is not OUR dynamic, but theirs, so I feel that in order to properly advise someone, you have to understand THAT dynamic.

If someone is in a consentual BRAT dynamic, WHHHHY punish a Brat for being EXACTLY as they are SUPPOSED to be?

I think ButterflyandCuffs was spot on when she used the term "funishments". It is my belief that the OP is not seeking to correct Brat behavior (because then she would not be a brat and the dynamic would not exist), but rather is seeking ways that her Dom can enter the Dom-headspace and exert his authority actively.

The answer is "it all depends on the cause of the action".

Is the Brat bratting to get attention? Is the Brat in an emotionally dysregulated state? Is the Brat trying to help the Dom get out of a funk by purposely becoming a target?

LL said "the punishment should fit the crime", and that is almost close to accurate.

The question is, has a crime been committed or is the Brat being EXACTLY as she is supposed to be? The Dom entered into the relationship knowing that it was going to be a speed-round of chess, each trying to put manuever each other in a safe, playful way that is mentally and sexually stimulating. Why destroy that fire, that spirit, that spunk by "punishing" them?

That just shoots your dynamic right in the foot.

Thank you for this. I know that sometimes I get "funishment" and "punishment" mixed up. I am still a little new to this lifestyle so I try to remember.

My dom also had me come on here as a punishment to look up and get more ideas for both. He has been trying to find some good ones to use for when I do need to be "severely" punished for when I step over the line too far. But he's also trying to find ways to help excite our dynamic with funishments. I guess I need to be a little more detailed in things 😜

I'm glad that some people understand the brat dynamic. I have had a lot of people question why I'm a brat or they tell me that they don't understand why I would want to be a brat. It actually made me second guess who I should be with my dom and please him more, but he reminded me that I'm perfect the way I am and that I need to not let people bother me.

Thank you for the advice, and I will make sure to not mix up the terms anymore!
Zelia
1 year ago • Aug 2, 2022
Zelia • Aug 2, 2022
Punishment will mean different things in different dynamics, there’s no right or wrong, just what works for you.
The person best placed to construct punishments is the Dom in that dynamic. The punishment could/should match the misdemeanour, depending on your view, and the purpose of the punishment.
For a list of possible punishments a google search comes up with a lot. I wouldn’t suggest punishments to anyone; they could infringe on limits and I don’t play in other people’s dynamics. There are some lovely suggestions already posted.

Link to the Magazine article on Funishments and Punishments

https://thecage.co/magazine,118.html
I'mME
1 year ago • Aug 3, 2022

I'mME • Aug 3, 2022
Morley wrote:
LilMinx wrote:
Hello lovelies,

I am back to get punishment ideas. My Daddy has great punishments(at least to him they are), but I think we both want to experiment and try more serious ones. We have the basic spankings, getting things taken away, lines, no touching him, orgasm control, etc. But I think we want to try some that would actually stick.

We were looking at caning as a possibility. I'm not a big pain person as I can be a baby sometimes(lol) but I want to try to venture out and try new things. We also thought of kneeling on the ground for a time out. Hands being tied back while kneeling so I can't touch him.

Is there anything else you guys can suggest? I don't want anything too painful, I do have limits. But I'm open to hearing ideas you guys have!

Thanks a bunch!
Minx xoxo

Off the top... I have to say that I am masochist, so pain is pleasure to me!

Secondly, I find these Forum posts on THIS specific topic sooooo intriguing! Why? Because I cannot fathom a dynamic (or person) "looking" for PUNISHMENT ideas! AGAIN, I am a masochist so pain is my pleasure. That is why I am in a dynamic with my wicked Sadist. My pain is His pleasure! ❤️😈 However, we're also in a D/s dynamic! He's not only my Sadistic Master, He is also my Daddy, loving and nurturing!

So, I get confused when posts like this come up. I tend to (personal opinion) wonder WHY anyone (D or s) would want to ask for suggestions on punishments if they are not a declared brat or brat Owner? I mean, again, personal opinion, I ask WHY would you want to know this?

Personally, as my Master's slave, Dom's sub, and my Daddy's girl, I strive EVERYDAY to please, serve and surrender to Him! If, and that's the operative word (if) or when (an even bigger word) I disappoint, let down, not follow rules / protocol? Then I am NOT serving Him well. THAT in itself KILLS me!!! There is NO punishment He could give me that would be greater than I feel letting Him down (or breaking a rule etc.)

With THAT said, NONE of us is perfect! We WILL falter (again if NOT a brat and doing it purposely), and our D type will know this and the "PUNISHMENT" you ask about, can ONLY be determined by your D! It's called ATONEMENT! in all reality, a true punishment should only be a ONE time thing! The reason for our D's to punish us should only be to alleviate us of our guilt, and "misdoing" so to not be done again or repeated!!

So my opinion on Punishments is:

They should be specific to the infraction, to alleviate the S's guilt, free them of their wrong doing, to ensure it does not happen again! Punishments should NEVER be an ONGOING thing, if you're in a healthy dynamic, and it's not what you consented to. Again, my opinion!

You and I are similar in thought process on this matter. I think that often the OP's who are looking for punishment ideas [it's often been the case] are actually looking for funishments. Big huge difference in my mind. To use sexual things as a as a punishment would not be okay ever with me. I have playful side, a mean side, but when I'm doing something, work, I always try and do my best, because that's the type of person I am. It's how I was raised.
You hit the nail on the head, everyone makes mistakes, EVERYONE, it would undermine the trust process of I were to be punished for a mistake. It's wrong.

Oh well, different strokes for different folks.
I'mME
1 year ago • Aug 3, 2022

I'mME • Aug 3, 2022
LilMinx wrote:
moll wrote:
Morley wrote:
LilMinx wrote:
Hello lovelies,

I am back to get punishment ideas. My Daddy has great punishments(at least to him they are), but I think we both want to experiment and try more serious ones. We have the basic spankings, getting things taken away, lines, no touching him, orgasm control, etc. But I think we want to try some that would actually stick.

We were looking at caning as a possibility. I'm not a big pain person as I can be a baby sometimes(lol) but I want to try to venture out and try new things. We also thought of kneeling on the ground for a time out. Hands being tied back while kneeling so I can't touch him.

Thanks a bunch!
Minx xoxo

Off the top... I have to say that I am masochist, so pain is pleasure to me!

Secondly, I find these Forum posts on THIS specific topic sooooo intriguing! Why? Because I cannot fathom a dynamic (or person) "looking" for PUNISHMENT ideas! AGAIN, I am a masochist so pain is my pleasure. That is why I am in a dynamic with my wicked Sadist. My pain is His pleasure! ❤️😈 However, we're also in a D/s dynamic! He's not only my Sadistic Master, He is also my Daddy, loving and nurturing!

So, I get confused when posts like this come up. I tend to (personal opinion) wonder WHY anyone (D or s) would want to ask for suggestions on punishments if they are not a declared brat or brat Owner? I mean, again, personal opinion, I ask WHY would you want to know this?

Personally, as my Master's slave, Dom's sub, and my Daddy's girl, I strive EVERYDAY to please, serve and surrender to Him! If, and that's the operative word (if) or when (an even bigger word) I disappoint, let down, not follow rules / protocol? Then I am NOT serving Him well. THAT in itself KILLS me!!! There is NO punishment He could give me that would be greater than I feel letting Him down (or breaking a rule etc.)

With THAT said, NONE of us is perfect! We WILL falter (again if NOT a brat and doing it purposely), and our D type will know this and the "PUNISHMENT" you ask about, can ONLY be determined by your D! It's called ATONEMENT! in all reality, a true punishment should only be a ONE time thing! The reason for our D's to punish us should only be to alleviate us of our guilt, and "misdoing" so to not be done again or repeated!!

So my opinion on Punishments is:

They should be specific to the infraction, to alleviate the S's guilt, free them of their wrong doing, to ensure it does not happen again! Punishments should NEVER be an ONGOING thing, if you're in a healthy dynamic, and it's not what you consented to. Again, my opinion!

I think that the answer to why people come to forums like this to find punishment ideas is for several reasons, in my opinion. One being they are looking for someone to take responsibility for their actions. "If I get someone else to come up with a punishment, I don't have to feel guilty for punishing because it wasn't my idea." Another is that their Dom/Master/Daddy has actually ordered them to do so in order to cause humiliation and that could be the punishment in itself. There are also people, like the OP, who don't want to admit that they are really going out of their way to disobey their dominant in order to gain pain for pleasure and subconsciously need another (an objective perspective) to point it out. And then there are just attention seekers.

I disagree with the "alleviate the sub/slave's guilt" part. If a person feels bad about disobeying, wrong doing, infractions...whatever you want to call it...they tend not to do it again. Even if that is not disappointing the dominant again.

Yes, I can totally see how the others are thinking. In some dynamics subs love to do what their dom says and make sure they're not disappointing them. But again, there are brats(like me) who like to push buttons and do seek punishments for pleasure.

And yes, my Daddy did actually ask me to come on here and ask for punishments...if I didn't get ideas then I would have gotten an even worse punishment, so I guess I FINALLY did something he asked of me 😜

Thank you all for coming on here and helping me and also voicing your opinions on things. I love seeing everyone's thoughts and ideas as I am still learning things through this lifestyle.

Those would be called funishments not punishments. Do you understand the difference. Terminology can be important.
I'mME
1 year ago • Aug 3, 2022
I'mME • Aug 3, 2022
LilMinx wrote:
corruptedgirl wrote:
I don't know if it's been said yet because these responses are pretty in depth but cold showers.

I'm not big on pain and also give a big NO to humiliation or degradation of any kind (even punishments can't cross hard limits unless negotiated)

I played with a Dom a few times who had the punishment of cold showers which was kinda genius. It wasn't painful in the classic sense but BOY DID IT SUCK. I did NOT enjoy it. Which was the whole point hahaha.

It's also a good punishment for beginners as it doesn't require a practiced Dom who knows how to wield a cane or flogger or even their own hand and it's a good 'Baby's First Punishment' experience for a sub who isn't sure where they sit on the pain threshold or humiliation.

Yeah I know we have cold showers as an idea. I'm not excited...but I guess that's the point of it 😅 lol

I also cannot do humiliation or degradation. My dom detests degrading me because of my past trauma and I even have punishments for when I degrade myself. I have been learning not to degrade myself(although he never knows my thoughts inside). But that's my own demon to battle myself. So yeah, I agree with you on those 2. Those are hard limits for me as well.

I've been trying to be open to trying stuff at least once. If I don't like it then we don't return to it. If I do enjoy it, then we keep it. If it's something I'm still not completely sure about even after trying, we keep it in the air and come back to it later to try again. I just want to be open to exploring new things and figure out everything of what I'm actually into and not into.

I'm not exactly sure what experience you have had regarding D/s relationships or what kind of experience your Dom brings to the table. If you dont communicate what you are thinking, then how do they help you. You stated that he doesn't know what's in your head. Like you are having thoughts putting yourself down and just do not relay that to them.