Online now
Online now

Neon Wand

I'mME
1 year ago • Jul 31, 2022
I'mME • Jul 31, 2022
dollMaker wrote:
Modern mechanical being used as leak testers.

https://youtu.be/25trs4Br0hs

If I find a video showing the internals I will post it.

My only question is do the neon wands actually have any skin benefits?
DrWakko
DrWakko • Jul 31, 2022
I'mME wrote:
dollMaker wrote:

I suggest asking a dermatologist.
I'mME
I'mME • Jul 31, 2022
DrWakko wrote:
I'mME wrote:
dollMaker wrote:

What is wrong with you?
DrWakko
DrWakko • Jul 31, 2022
I'mME wrote:
DrWakko wrote:
I'mME wrote:
dollMaker wrote:

What is wrong with you?

What is wrong with you is the real question. You wanted to know if there are skin benefits. Ask a skin doctor. To me its common sense.
I'mME
I'mME • Jul 31, 2022
DrWakko wrote:
I'mME wrote:
DrWakko wrote:
I'mME wrote:
dollMaker wrote:

What is wrong with you?

What is wrong with you is the real question. You wanted to know if there are skin benefits. Ask a skin doctor. To me its common sense.

Oh honey there is nothing wrong with me, perhaps you misplaced your glasses. The question was addressed to someone else. While I realize it's an open forum, that doesn't mean it's okay to rudely answer questions directed at other folks.
DrWakko
DrWakko • Jul 31, 2022
google it.. thats what hes going to do.
dollMaker​(dom male)
dollMaker​(dom male) • Jul 31, 2022
I'mME wrote:
dollMaker wrote:

High frequency devices won’t heal many of the things once claimed by their manufacturers, though some new age healing types continue to push the mythology that these do heal. The FDA and other similar government offices were right to ban and outlaw these on the basis of the crazy unsubstantiated medical claims made. Sadly some unethical people still claim these heal cancer. A few years back a case came to light in the UK, where one so called healer was conning people by telling them that IFAS devices would. These were the most powerful of violet ray machines, ever made, but like their less powerful counterparts they don’t cure cancer. This person was prosecuted, but that doesn’t bring back the time to get life saving early orthodox medical intervention to those who believed the lies.

However there are a few things a high frequency device/violet ray/wand can do:

If one uses a fugalator electrode, it is possible to treat warts. This electrode has a single thin wire coming out of its tip. This will burn the wart, and can be used to do branding. These are very intense for kink play, but can be used safely, if done carefully.

The process of using a high frequency device on skin creates ozone, which while an issue for those alergic to it, and long term, intense enclosed exposure could, it is said cause cancer, the ozone has antiseptic properties which can help with pimples and small cuts. Wound electrodes were a thing back in the hay day of violet ray machines, as were electrodes with rubber pumps and breathing tubes, not a good idea to use those, though wound electrodes do have some limited value, though are collectors items.

An electrode placed on the skin produces a pleasant tingling and warmth, which does work on reducing pimples and acne. Some will refer to low powered solid state high frequency beauty devices as pimple busters, because that is there oft used purpose. They do work to a degree for that purpose.

Aches and pains in limb joints. I can say that I personally have found some benefit from applying a mushroom electrode to my wrists, ankle and knee when they have been sore. The warmth the electrode created was pleasant and reduced pain and inflammation. Some sports medics were known to use high frequency devices to treat sports injuries. I don’t believe that placebo was at play here because I was very sceptical regarding the benefits, so when there was a small benefit I was surprised.

I hope that answer helps. Google was not consulted once, regarding this reply or my others here. I knew there were a few videos on the internals of solid state wands on you tube because I subscribe to bigclive’s channel. My other knowledge comes from extensive period and more modern book reading, electro medical museum collections, attending classes given by knowledgeable electro play kinksters, direct use of multiple types of devices including antique collectables, and talking to various people. Years of digging, and research. I am still constantly learning about this stuff, and new info keeps popping up fairly regularly.

People with heart issues, electrically powered medical implants, those pregnant should not use any type of high frequency device no matter what name is given to them. These are some of the main contraindications but there are others. If you do a search for high frequency treatments you will find course work that aestheticians take before they work in spas and beauty salons, in some parts of the world these are actual recognised professional qualifications.

I would though say that discussing things like this, benefits and issues with a medical professional is always a very valuable first port of call.