Online now
Online now

Predictive Text Time Again

ButterfliesAndCuffs​(sub female)
1 year ago • Aug 6, 2022

Predictive Text Time Again

I haven’t done a new one in a bit so here goes!

I really enjoy getting fucked in my __________ but I would rather do it in the _______.

I really enjoy getting fucked in my mysterious way of giving you the right thing but I would rather do it in the sun or maybe not even if you don’t know how to make it happen.
SassyinCali​(sub female)
1 year ago • Aug 7, 2022
SassyinCali​(sub female) • Aug 7, 2022
I really enjoy getting fucked in my mouth but I would rather do it in the same way that you have been doing for the last year or two.

What way is that? So vague.
ZackFrak
1 year ago • Aug 15, 2022
ZackFrak • Aug 15, 2022
I really enjoy getting fucked in my car but I would rather do it in the dryer for a while longer and then have to go to the doctor.
    The most loved post in topic
S D
S D
S D • Aug 15, 2022
I really enjoy getting fucked in my office but I would rather do it in the future.
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Aug 15, 2022
ZackFrak wrote:
I really enjoy getting fucked in my car but I would rather do it in the dryer for a while longer and then have to go to the doctor.

After getting fucked in an appliance I think seeing a doctor would probably be necessary.
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
ButterfliesAndCuffs wrote:
I really enjoy getting fucked in my mind but I would rather do it still in your case of the water bottle in the fridge for the rest of the night.

Mind fuckery is my middle name.
LongerJohnny wrote:
ButterfliesAndCuffs wrote:
I really enjoy getting fucked in my mind but I would rather do it still in your case of the water bottle in the fridge for the rest of the night.

Mind fuckery is my middle name.

Oh yes you’re very good at mind fucking…
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
I really enjoy getting fucked in my new position with an imaginary hard on and the very least I am trying to make sure of is that the devil can get in and touch it but I would rather do it in the same way when you don't like me anymore.
LongerJohnny wrote:
I really enjoy getting fucked in my new position with an imaginary hard on and the very least I am trying to make sure of is that the devil can get in and touch it but I would rather do it in the same way when you don't like me anymore.

I’ll always like you but I don’t want the devil to touch your hard ons imaginary or not. 😆