Online now
Online now

Predictive Text Time Again

LongerJohnny​(dom male)
1 year ago • Sep 1, 2022
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Sep 1, 2022
I really enjoy getting fucked in the world where it becomes dangerous for people who leave their lives for free as well as spending all of their hatred dollars on themselves.

Oh damn.
ButterfliesAndCuffs​(sub female)
1 year ago • Sep 1, 2022
LongerJohnny wrote:
I really enjoy getting fucked in the world where it becomes dangerous for people who leave their lives for free as well as spending all of their hatred dollars on themselves.

Oh damn.

Hatred dollars? How do you earn that?
Celestial​(sub female)
1 year ago • Sep 1, 2022
Celestial​(sub female) • Sep 1, 2022
I really enjoy getting fucked in my mind but I would rather do it in the front of the park with the green eyes and the black pants.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
1 year ago • Sep 1, 2022
Kay J wrote:
I really enjoy getting fucked in my mind but I would rather do it in the front of the park with the green eyes and the black pants.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Why not both! Mind Fuckery for everyone!
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
1 year ago • Sep 1, 2022
I really enjoy getting fucked in my new bike shop in the morning wood shed with some bullshit people who like similar stuff as well as their damn candy bar and all those feelings about stuff
ButterfliesAndCuffs​(sub female)
1 year ago • Sep 1, 2022
LongerJohnny wrote:
I really enjoy getting fucked in my new bike shop in the morning wood shed with some bullshit people who like similar stuff as well as their damn candy bar and all those feelings about stuff

The bullshit people are back! Why have I never been to this wood shed bike shop? 😆
Estaria​(sub female)
1 year ago • Sep 1, 2022
Estaria​(sub female) • Sep 1, 2022
I really enjoy getting fucked in my life and what's going to be in their life that they are going away from but I would rather do it in the same afterwards or over a weekend in the future.

(0_o)
Estaria​(sub female)
1 year ago • Sep 1, 2022
Estaria​(sub female) • Sep 1, 2022
LongerJohnny wrote:

Oh damn.

Hands down the best one. Haha