Online now

Mr Spunk - week 6

LongerJohnny​(dom male)
1 year ago • Aug 11, 2022

Mr Spunk - week 6

LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Aug 11, 2022
I can't believe Mr Spunk has been with us for 6 weeks already. This week:
Mr Spunk is such a sexy motherfucker that _________

Mr. Spunk is such a sexy motherfucker that the devil and his mother made him feel like they were having a matching boy in his lap while they went down on him.

Sounds kinda evil.

Last edited by * on Thu Aug 11, 2022 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total
SassyinCali​(sub female)
SassyinCali​(sub female) • Aug 11, 2022
Mr Spunk is such a sexy motherfucker that he has been doing all kinds of things with his cum and even having sex with her in the ass and the new fridge.

LOL
ButterfliesAndCuffs​(sub female)
SassyinCali wrote:
Mr Spunk is such a sexy motherfucker that he has been doing all kinds of things with his cum and even having sex with her in the ass and the new fridge.

LOL

I didn’t realize people christened refrigerators now. Leave it to good old Mr Spunk. 😂
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
ButterfliesAndCuffs wrote:
Mr Spunk is such a sexy motherfucker that I would love to have a job with a little snotty bitch and then I just started crying about the situation in my head.

I don’t know what to say. Kinda depressing man.

That's just... sad hahahah. Never forget that I love you. And that tears are always welcome. 😆
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
SassyinCali wrote:

LOL

Must be one sexy motherfucker if even the fridge wants some! Go Spunky!
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
Mr Spunk is such a sexy motherfucker that allowing more sleep during sex days in order for people who knowingly pull shit off of each other's eyes to see naked people is very disappointing but in a good way.

So... yay?
ButterfliesAndCuffs​(sub female)
LongerJohnny wrote:
Mr Spunk is such a sexy motherfucker that allowing more sleep during sex days in order for people who knowingly pull shit off of each other's eyes to see naked people is very disappointing but in a good way.

So... yay?

I’m very confused….but in a good way.
I like how people are knowingly pulling shit off each other’s faces versus being unaware of their actions. 😂