Online now
Online now

Mr Spunk - week 6

LongerJohnny​(dom male)
1 year ago • Aug 13, 2022
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Aug 13, 2022
Mr Spunk is such a sexy motherfucker that has always thought of all three different ways of making your face feel more like a zoo with an imaginary heart of gold in his one-way mouth.

So not only sexy but also thoughtful.
ButterfliesAndCuffs​(sub female)
1 year ago • Aug 13, 2022
LongerJohnny wrote:
ButterfliesAndCuffs wrote:
Mr Spunk is such a sexy motherfucker that sounds like he has a little too big of a pain in the ass and the kind of guy who is talking with me about your eyes and doing that thing with me and his wife.

There’s a lot going on here…

Wait, go back, go back - what is this thing with you and his wife?

😆 I’m not sure but I’m positive I don’t want to get involved with whatever this thing is.
SassyinCali​(sub female)
1 year ago • Aug 14, 2022
SassyinCali​(sub female) • Aug 14, 2022
Mr Spunk is such a sexy motherfucker that he has been given a long history of experience with his cum and even more of the slutty experience he had with my toys for free.
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Aug 14, 2022
SassyinCali wrote:
Mr Spunk is such a sexy motherfucker that he has been given a long history of experience with his cum and even more of the slutty experience he had with my toys for free.

He's finally starting to sound sexy!
LongerJohnny wrote:
Mr Spunk is such a sexy motherfucker that has always thought of all three different ways of making your face feel more like a zoo with an imaginary heart of gold in his one-way mouth.

So not only sexy but also thoughtful.

Not sure how I missed this gem! I don’t think I want my face to feel like a zoo but there are probably more than 3 ways. One-way mouth 😂
1 year ago • Aug 15, 2022
Mr Spunk is such sexy motherfucker that I was just trying to make sure you didn’t know that I didn’t want you to be mad at me for being a brat but you never know how much you want to do with my ass orgasms.
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Aug 15, 2022
Mr Spunk is such sexy motherfucker that I was just trying to make sure you didn’t know that I didn’t want you to be mad at me for being a brat but you never know how much you want to do with my ass orgasms.

Assgasms are the best! The rest... im completely confused about.
SassyinCali​(sub female)
SassyinCali​(sub female) • Aug 15, 2022
Mr Spunk is such a sexy motherfucker that he is a Sadist of the year and is now in a dynamic with a woman who loves to have a toy inside her all day.
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
1 year ago • Aug 17, 2022
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Aug 17, 2022
Mr Spunk is such a sexy motherfucker that you hate to be with me and I’m so sorry for being on the list of people who are still trying to remember how to make a happy thanksgiving.

😭 😭😭

Wait - I don't know who Mr Spunk is talking about but I love being with you! 💘