Online now
Online now

Mr Spunk - week 6

SassyinCali​(sub female)
1 year ago • Aug 20, 2022
SassyinCali​(sub female) • Aug 20, 2022
Mr. Spunk is such a sexy motherfucker that he will do what he wants and then take her hard and the discussion went in circles before he told her toy time.
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
1 year ago • Aug 24, 2022
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Aug 24, 2022
Mr Spunk is such a sexy motherfucker that the rule of thumb for the future of our lives will change the world in all aspects which means that if we have to make a mistake and let go of each other's damn anal desires we can only cause more problems than what people can afford without insurance

Then I say let's avoid making that mistake!
ButterfliesAndCuffs​(sub female)
LongerJohnny wrote:
Mr Spunk is such a sexy motherfucker that the rule of thumb for the future of our lives will change the world in all aspects which means that if we have to make a mistake and let go of each other's damn anal desires we can only cause more problems than what people can afford without insurance

Then I say let's avoid making that mistake!

It’s a mistake to let go of other’s damn anal desires but what about our own I wonder.
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Aug 24, 2022
ButterfliesAndCuffs wrote:
Mr Spunk is such a sexy motherfucker that I found a butthole in his room that was supposed to look like a little bit of green onions but maybe he could try some bacon with it.

Um ewwww! 😂

Wait - just a butthole? Like, not a person surrounding the butthole, just the butthole itself?
And why did he have to try to get bacon involved?