Online now
Online now

Mr Spunk - week 7

LongerJohnny​(dom male)
1 year ago • Aug 24, 2022
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Aug 24, 2022
Sometimes Mr Spunk likes to pretend he likes it more than just his favorite game night with a paying pal to help him win some big man solo stiff ones from a couple of stupid fucking sexy as usual people

Exactly how fucking sexy is usual?
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
1 year ago • Aug 25, 2022
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Aug 25, 2022
ButterfliesAndCuffs wrote:
Sometimes Mr Spunk likes to pretend that he found a dead cat in the bed and then the shower was so bad that he couldn’t even remember what he did with it.

I don’t like his fantasies very much at all.

Mr Spunk has some of the strangest dead cat fantasies I've ever heard.
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
1 year ago • Aug 31, 2022
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Aug 31, 2022
Sometimes Mr Spunk likes to pretend that you’re the cat and not just like every single woman that comes with a strong case of unknowable reasoning behind it.

Ouch.
ButterfliesAndCuffs​(sub female)
1 year ago • Sep 1, 2022
LongerJohnny wrote:
Sometimes Mr Spunk likes to pretend that you’re the cat and not just like every single woman that comes with a strong case of unknowable reasoning behind it.

Ouch.

Damn Mr Spunk….that’s pretty harsh dude.
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
1 year ago • Sep 1, 2022
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Sep 1, 2022
ButterfliesAndCuffs wrote:
Sometimes Mr Spunk likes to pretend that you are driving around the woods with somebody who wants to feel like a stupid dumb fan of that guy that owns the big guppy and he doesn’t look like he’s a sweet man.

🤔

Apparently Mr Spunk has a weirder imagination than we thought.
SassyinCali​(sub female)
1 year ago • Sep 1, 2022
SassyinCali​(sub female) • Sep 1, 2022
Sometimes Mr Spunk likes to pretend that he is feeling guilty about his behavior and he is a bot and he has been doing all kinds of people with his cum.
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
1 year ago • Sep 1, 2022
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Sep 1, 2022
Sometimes Mr spunk likes to pretend it has been beeping in his head for more than half of the world but now he's getting his hands full up with your dad's junk

Dude, you mean your stealing my dad's stuff right?