Online now
Online now

Mr Spunk - week 8

SassyinCali​(sub female)
1 year ago • Aug 30, 2022
SassyinCali​(sub female) • Aug 30, 2022
Mr Spunk usually plays alone at the dungeon because of his last messages and the community will not have any questions about his own business or the fact he does it for a few years.

🤔
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
1 year ago • Aug 31, 2022
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Aug 31, 2022
SassyinCali wrote:
Mr Spunk usually plays alone at the dungeon because of his last messages and the community will not have any questions about his own business or the fact he does it for a few years.

🤔

Geeez what was in that last message?
ButterfliesAndCuffs​(sub female)
LongerJohnny wrote:
SassyinCali wrote:

🤔

Geeez what was in that last message?

Must have been pretty bad!
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
ButterfliesAndCuffs wrote:
Mr Spunk usually plays alone at the dungeon because it’s a weird way of saying that you are too sweet to be rude to me and my dirty clothes are so hot for the reason of the fight side.

Yes, I am awfully sweet, but is there ever really a good reason for the fight side?
LongerJohnny wrote:
Mr Spunk usually plays alone at the dungeon because it’s a weird way of saying that you are too sweet to be rude to me and my dirty clothes are so hot for the reason of the fight side.

Yes, I am awfully sweet, but is there ever really a good reason for the fight side?

Well I don’t know about fighting but a little wrestling around can be fun especially when you have a Dom like mine with an inescapable grip. 😈😝
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
Mr Spunk usually plays alone at the dungeon because I consider the whole world as part of our own dry ass against the big man in the shower with his dog over his damn candy basket
LongerJohnny wrote:
Mr Spunk usually plays alone at the dungeon because I consider the whole world as part of our own dry ass against the big man in the shower with his dog over his damn candy basket

So much to dissect here. Comparing the world to one shared dry ass. Could the big man be God? What do the shower, candy basket, and dog represent? Truly thought provoking. Haha
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
LongerJohnny wrote:

So much to dissect here. Comparing the world to one shared dry ass. Could the big man be God? What do the shower, candy basket, and dog represent? Truly thought provoking. Haha

a. Who am I to decide for the whole world?
b. Maybe a little ass cream?
c. Why does god need a shower, and did he have to have it specially built with an extra divine rinse cycle?
d. Obviously the dog and the candy basket refer to dirty, dirty sex.
LongerJohnny wrote:
LongerJohnny wrote:

a. Who am I to decide for the whole world?
b. Maybe a little ass cream?
c. Why does god need a shower, and did he have to have it specially built with an extra divine rinse cycle?
d. Obviously the dog and the candy basket refer to dirty, dirty sex.

God wouldn’t give us anything we couldn’t handle so we have to take it dry.
He needs a shower because all our nasty sex even makes him feel dirty. I’m beating his shower is decked out with lots of cool gadgets.