Online now
Online now

Mr Spunk - week 8

SassyinCali​(sub female)
1 year ago • Aug 31, 2022
SassyinCali​(sub female) • Aug 31, 2022
Mr Spunk usually plays alone at the dungeon because he washed his hands on his chest when he was working in the kitchen with the power of your cock.
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Aug 31, 2022
SassyinCali wrote:
Mr Spunk usually plays alone at the dungeon because he washed his hands on his chest when he was working in the kitchen with the power of your cock.

Sweeet! I didn't know my cock had kitchen hand washing powers!
ButterfliesAndCuffs​(sub female)
LongerJohnny wrote:
SassyinCali wrote:

Sweeet! I didn't know my cock had kitchen hand washing powers!

Maybe it could have helped out in the kitchen last night. 😆
SassyinCali​(sub female)
1 year ago • Sep 1, 2022
SassyinCali​(sub female) • Sep 1, 2022
Mr Spunk usually plays alone at the dungeon because of his lack of focus and his ability to make the world a more difficult and harder time for a couple.
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
1 year ago • Sep 1, 2022
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Sep 1, 2022
Mr Spunk usually plays alone at the dungon of the many famous mental wars on your face person but he doesn't really want you to have any eyebrows on your knees at the moment of impact
ButterfliesAndCuffs​(sub female)
1 year ago • Sep 1, 2022
LongerJohnny wrote:
Mr Spunk usually plays alone at the dungon of the many famous mental wars on your face person but he doesn't really want you to have any eyebrows on your knees at the moment of impact

I never heard of that dungeon before. I don’t think knee eyebrows are ever a great idea.