Online now
Online now

Contacted By a Sub female

Dred
1 year ago • Aug 26, 2022

Contacted By a Sub female

Dred • Aug 26, 2022
I need some advice, I was contacted by a sub female that I met on a website. We chatted back and fourth for over 2 weeks, she said her Mistress was ready to let her go and find a Dom. So I was contacted by the Mistress and advised that yes I could purchase her sub's contract for 1,500 is this a common practice or is it a scam. I think it's a scam but I'm not sure. I have not sent any money.
medwaydaddy
medwaydaddy • Aug 26, 2022
Sounds like a scam to me
FlyingAlan​(dom male)
FlyingAlan​(dom male) • Aug 26, 2022
complete and total scam. I have been online since 1993 and have seen this hundreds of times and it's always one BS reason after another.
balloonkotinsp
balloonkotinsp • Aug 26, 2022
In my short time exploring this lifestyle, I've come across this twice already. Scam.
Bunnie
Bunnie • Aug 26, 2022
@Dred,

I’m really glad you came and asked about something you weren’t sure of. Kudos for that, because it will help you avoid what sounds to me also, like a scam.
JigSaww
JigSaww • Aug 26, 2022
Yes absolutely good to bring that here. Totally a scam and dont send them anything but a middle finger and a nice try.
I'mME
1 year ago • Aug 27, 2022

Re: Contacted By a Sub female

I'mME • Aug 27, 2022
Dred wrote:
I need some advice, I was contacted by a sub female that I met on a website. We chatted back and fourth for over 2 weeks, she said her Mistress was ready to let her go and find a Dom. So I was contacted by the Mistress and advised that yes I could purchase her sub's contract for 1,500 is this a common practice or is it a scam. I think it's a scam but I'm not sure. I have not sent any money.

I'm sorry there are pieces of shit everywhere. Scum, scammers, scuz.

Here is some logic to run through your mind or a question.

Why would someone pay [in this day and age and everyone is in consensual places] to buy a sub's contract?
There are plenty of subs for free. I hope you realize what I am trying to say.
If you buy her imaginary contract , wouldn't that make her your paid whore?
Only you would be out that money and no whore. 😟

Next time something is not sounding correct, be logical in your thinking and ask yourself questions, and trust yourself. People tell subs to trust their gut, Doms should do the same.
DaddyXX
1 year ago • Aug 27, 2022
DaddyXX • Aug 27, 2022
not always..95%..but in some cases the 'sub' is such a pain in the ass that her dom/mitress wants to get rid of her at any cost..so a price of a low amount is set..$1500 in this case is about right...however...'you get what you pay for'...and ..even if distant..meet before pay/conclude purchase...!!!