Online now
Online now

Does everyone know the why behind their kinks?

Dom Pinnacle​(dom male)
1 year ago • Sep 6, 2022
Dom Pinnacle​(dom male) • Sep 6, 2022
balloonkotinsp wrote:
I like women's feet also. I don't have a fetish for feet, but I do like when women have nice feet. Maybe a half a fetish. But for me, a woman could be gorgeous physically, but if she's got gnarled up nasty feet, I just can't. I hope that doesn't come from my childhood. It might though. Now that I think of it. Cause the foot that was kicking my ass most of the time when I was a kid was ugly. There, self diagnosis.

Agreed that gorgeous women with nasty feet is no bueno. But your self diagnosis is funny...and a little sad. At least something positive came from it. I see my fetish for pretty feet as mild. Many guys wanna ring a woman's sweat socks in their mouths after a long run. And many actually like stinky feet. I don't knock it. But that'll never be me.
Estaria​(sub female)
1 year ago • Sep 6, 2022
Estaria​(sub female) • Sep 6, 2022
balloonkotinsp wrote:
I like women's feet also. I don't have a fetish for feet, but I do like when women have nice feet. Maybe a half a fetish. But for me, a woman could be gorgeous physically, but if she's got gnarled up nasty feet, I just can't. I hope that doesn't come from my childhood. It might though. Now that I think of it. Cause the foot that was kicking my ass most of the time when I was a kid was ugly. There, self diagnosis.

Ya'll brighten my day. So funny...🤣
I hope I'm not offending anyone by laughing. 🤭
NobleRedbeard​(dom male)
1 year ago • Sep 8, 2022
NobleRedbeard​(dom male) • Sep 8, 2022
Truth be told, I have no idea why I am what I am or where it comes from. But the urge is definitely there. And it's strong. So strong that I find it impossible to ignore. You'd think such a powerful driving force would have a more easily understood source, huh?

But I try not to spend too much time on such thoughts. I like what I am, and should change come, it will come naturally. Asking too many questions muddies the waters with too many possible answers.

Except for my obsession with redheaded women. That one, I'd like an answer to. A sexy, sexy answer.
WhiteRoses​(sub female)
1 year ago • Sep 8, 2022
WhiteRoses​(sub female) • Sep 8, 2022
NobleRedbeard wrote:

Except for my obsession with redheaded women. That one, I'd like an answer to. A sexy, sexy answer.

You enjoy playing with fire.
I can't attach the meme nor the link. Soo it doesn't make as much sense as it could.
Irish123​(dom male)
1 year ago • Sep 8, 2022
Irish123​(dom male) • Sep 8, 2022
I have an inkling but no real hard set "cause". There was never a time I said I going to be kinky, I just am.
Steellover​(sub male)
1 year ago • Sep 8, 2022
Steellover​(sub male) • Sep 8, 2022
I do think this thread will lead to a lot of self-examining, which I can't help think might be helpful for people even if they never actually do discover the "Why" behind their kinks.

It is also sometimes deeply personal, linked to experiences that happened when they were young (and I'm not so sure those SHOULD be shared on an adult site) or hard to admit to strangers over the internet.

As I've thought about it, I think some of mine are linked to a couple things. My attraction towards cuckolding and small-penis humiliation kinks- I think it is the fear of being unable to satisfy my lover, but yet wishing to see her pleasured- so, a mix of voyeuristic fantasies mixed with self-doubt. While my admiration of strong, beautiful and powerful women, and the desire to submit to them, comes from a place of admiring strength, especially in a partner to whom I'm attracted. I have always liked to please, and felt that it's better to give than receive, which has led to me being submissive in the bedroom and in the larger dynamic of a relationship.