Online now
Online now

One month in and struggling

Mentor For Now​(dom male)
1 year ago • Sep 16, 2022
Mentor For Now​(dom male) • Sep 16, 2022
Another thing. And this deserves its own post and capitalization.

THERE ARE MANY DOMS THAT WOULD BE OVER THE MOON TO HAVE YOU. YOU ARE VALUABLE.

The first time is great. But we think, 'omg I don't want to lose this', and fear drives us. Don't let it.

You are not missing out on anything.

There will be a next time.

And you will feel all the joy again.
House Talion​(dom male)
1 year ago • Sep 16, 2022
House Talion​(dom male) • Sep 16, 2022
It's all about your primary. Nothing happens without concent and when it comes to such a change in your secondary relationship like being owned that it beeda to be discussed between you and your primary as many would see being owned as higher priority than marriage, but it's mostly dependant on how such would make your husband feel.
Aquarius Dom​(dom male)
1 year ago • Sep 17, 2022
Aquarius Dom​(dom male) • Sep 17, 2022
Not an unusual story by any means, but always remember REAL LIFE comes first!

As others have alluded to there are more red flags than a Russian victory parade !

I can only hope that you have had all of the required discussions, negotiations, talked about limits and boundaries, laid down rules, the initial training etc etc

Submission isn’t just about physical wham bam thank you ma’am, the greater part is the mindset, the absolute focus on attaining the release from everyday stresses and strains, the freedom to give yourself in entirety to another !!

Just pause take a breath , if this Dom is all he claims to be then he should step back a little and let you pause !

A month isn’t long knowing anyone and definitely not a long time in a world that breaks every vanilla rule in the book, yes it’s exciting, yes he’s treated you physically like no man has before , yes you done things from your wildest fantasies, yes your hormones have escalated to a level you probably have never experienced before and yes you loved it but believe me, this is sub frenzy, exciting, thrilling, consuming and fun but as a firework rocket that bursts bright in the sky ! It will fade and drop to earth , remember what I said at the beginning REAL LIFE comes first !

None of what I said Is probably what you wanted to hear, it’s just the thoughts of a grizzled old Dom that doesn’t do subtle ! SSC, RACK, PRICK are not excuses for sexual assault
CSI
CSI
1 year ago • Sep 18, 2022
CSI • Sep 18, 2022
MasterJ34ca123 wrote:
Hello where are you in Canada ?? It is possible to live you vanilla life and also be an owner sub .

This sounds slightly predatory and terrifying at the same time. Let me guess, you can help?
I'mME
1 year ago • Sep 18, 2022
I'mME • Sep 18, 2022
CSI wrote:
MasterJ34ca123 wrote:
Hello where are you in Canada ?? It is possible to live you vanilla life and also be an owner sub .

This sounds slightly predatory and terrifying at the same time. Let me guess, you can help?

Sniggling...
primerose
1 year ago • Oct 23, 2022
primerose • Oct 23, 2022
Set your boundaries early and STICK TO THEM. As Mentor mentioned - new relationship energy is extremely powerful.

If you are new, explore, but educate yourself about what options there are. Dynamics can look many different ways and should always work for you.

Its easy to be taken advantage of, or completely miss the importance of informed consent. It can be SO hard to take it slow, but when the high comes down you want to be sure you still feel good about the experience overall.

In short, family first. Boundaries for home life . Slow down. Research. Enjoy!