Online now
Online now

Give me Ideas to play with my slave

Emdiinta
1 year ago • Sep 16, 2022

Give me Ideas to play with my slave

Emdiinta • Sep 16, 2022
Hi

i have a female slave named Inta. she is short, has a beautiful face with horny eyes and a mouth that is ready to take my cock on demand. she has been trained to not use her hands when putting my dick in her mouth.

She has submitted herself fully to me. i have played all my fanstasies on her. from rough dry anal on the arrive ritual (she has to get nude, clean herself and wait for me in the room in sitting position, awaiting my demands or anything i want to do with her). at first her ass was tight for my fat cock but now she is trained to take my dick in her ass in all positions, lubricated or not. i like to lubricate it with her saliva from giving deep throat and fuck her ass. its painful for her and i love it. at first she would beg me to stop but that got her severe punishments for disobeying. now she takes my dick in her ass anytime i want as if i am fucking her wet pussy. her ass was virgin for me.

i have humiliated her. pissed on her while she was crying from pain of canning. I have done enema on her, filling her ass with water, sat her on the toilet and throat fucked her. everytime she gaged on my dick a burst of water and shit would come out of her tight ass. the experience was so intense and her eyes were wet. she would thank me as i fucked her throat. in general i have trained her to thank me by bowing and kissing my feet until i order her to stop.

she would suck my dick on demand no matter what im doing. in car, at kitchen, in bed, while watching tv. and she sucks with passion. she likes to shove my dick down her throat.

i have destroyed her mind and body and molded her to my wish. she is eager to serve and give me pleasure.

I am looking for ideas to use on her. give me any fantasies you like to be played and, if possible, i will have it done on my beautiful slave and send you pictures to get your feedback. Ideas can in form of sex acts, bruising, toys, rules, humiliation, or anything else fetish & bdsm that comes. Just no knife play or anything that has blood in it.

looking forward to you ideas so i can play it out with my Slave Inta.
Solace​(dom male)
Solace​(dom male) • Sep 16, 2022
You appear to have a developed dynamic in which your sub plays the part of a doll. If you wish to develop her skills you could practice a few things:
* Throating you longer and deeper
* Servicing you quicker
* Edging/Denying her longer
* Tasks while sexually stimulated
* Coherent/complicated answers while sexually stimulated

Acts I didn't hear from you:
* Public play
* Sharing
* Climax on command (research this one in particular before undertaking it)
* Sensual dances
* Role play
* Advanced rope techniques (Also research)

I'll pass on any pictures. Its not my policy to keep such things of girls I'm not involved with. As always, play responsibly.
Emdiinta
Emdiinta • Sep 16, 2022
Thanks i got a few good general ideas.

i am looking for something more specific. for example make Inta wash dishes while being plugged. or make her do a complicated task and punish her with canning strokes for every mistake.. you get the idea.

Imagine this is an open space where your D&S fantasies actually happen. what would you like to see there?
Miki
Miki • Sep 16, 2022
Well, dude, you seem to already have a good handle on how to handle her--- and good knowledge of what she's "Inta"

BAHAHAHAHA

Sorry, couldn't resist that. Knew a girl some years back who got that a lot from dudes aspiring to be a little better than half-ass comedians... and not succeeding

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

But on a serious note, don't get too carried away. She may be willing to let you do all this shit, and hopefully she might even enjoy it--- but never forget, she's a human being with hopes, dreams, and aspirations of her own.
    The most loved post in topic
explorer​(switch male)
explorer​(switch male) • Sep 16, 2022
I agree with Miki

"But on a serious note, don't get too carried away. She may be willing to let you do all this shit, and hopefully she might even enjoy it--- but never forget, she's a human being with hopes, dreams, and aspirations of her own."

I assume you have got her consent / agreement to do theses things to Inta and that you are not taking advantage of 'your position'
tallslenderguy​(other male)
1 year ago • Sep 17, 2022
Have you asked her for ideas? (i realize you may already have done this). i know some people think this ruins or violates the dynamic, but i think it can deepen it if both are on the same page.

To me, the strongest D/s is when there are mutual kinks (from the opposite sides, yin/yang). A Top has a lot more power with me when He finds my kinks and knows how to open and control them. And i don't want Him to just do for me, they have to be kinks we have in common, things He needs/wants as much as i. i know that seems counter intuitive.

i'll give an example since you mention both piss and humiliation. In one scenario, a Dom might just piss on Their slave, in a forced, mean kind of way, which does have a form of humiliation.

Another way though is to maybe identify a place in Your slave that wants and needs both piss and humiliation/degradation and use the power of their need/desire. For instance, when Your slave is sucking Your cock, You can subtly let a little piss flow. Not a lot, just enough to make them wonder what just happened. Over time, each time they suck You, You let more and more flow as they become subtly 'trained' to take it. Part of the wiring of a lot of subs/bottoms/slaves, is the need and desire to give pleasure to thier Master/Dom/Top, etc.. If You show them the pleasure You get each time they take You piss, You tap into their need/desire to pleasure You and associate it with the act gradually increasing it is part of "training." Jumping ahead, at some point they will need/desire to pleas You in that way, by drinking Your piss from Your cock, they will crave the pleasure it brings You. You can use this in several ways, it' can become a control point using their need to fuel it while meeting Your desire. Maybe one time after they have sucked You off and they have become accustomed to You letting piss flow, You withhold Your piss and withdraw Your cock and use the toilet to piss in. If they have an obvious look of disappointment, You can bring in some humiliation/degradation: "oh, do you want my piss?" If they answer and anxious "yes," You can take it further in different directions, just withhold, or add another layer of humiliation/degradation asking: "Do you want to be my toilet?" etc.,

i see a lot of places You can go with this, but the poin to met is, You are tapping into and controlling need/desire in them vs just making them do something.
I'mME
1 year ago • Sep 17, 2022
I'mME • Sep 17, 2022
Emdiinta,

You consider your slave a piece of meat.You dry fuck her ass and when she asked you to stop [in the beginning, you refused].

You have been at this a few years. You want to give her a task, and when she does something that you think is wrong, you will be ready with the cane.

I have. some questions.

Are you aware of how easy it is to cause abrasions, cuts, etc in the rectum? Which then could easily turn into a fissure, do you know what a fissure is? Are you aware of how difficult it is for one to heal in that area? And when shit and piss touch it, the pain is unlike anything YOU could imagine.
Hemorrhoids, don't forget about the hemorrhoids.

I do not have any ideas concerning what to do TO YOUR SLAVE. I would like to know what do you do for your slave, to nurture them spiritually, physically and emotionally?

I am not kink shaming you, it seems like they are not regarded as a human being and if I decide to shame you, it would be for that.
tallslenderguy​(other male)
1 year ago • Sep 18, 2022
I'mME wrote:
Emdiinta,

I am not kink shaming you, it seems like they are not regarded as a human being and if I decide to shame you, it would be for that.

It's tricky, eh? What's missing here is the "slaves" input in this conversation. Personally, i don't relate to masochism or being a slave, and the sub in me only responds to affectionate control, so i often find myself shunned by many who identify as "Dom," and often have to be blunt with satists that i am not masochist.

But that's me.

i am aware that there are people on both sides of the slash who apparently like this kind of dynamic, even though it's foreign to me. i've met more than a few "subs" who say they love being treated like a piece of meat. Again, i don't relate, but desire and need can take on so many forms. The scenario i describe appeals to me, but some would be very turned off by it, others would say it's sick.

Complex stuff.
I'mME
1 year ago • Sep 18, 2022
I'mME • Sep 18, 2022
tallslenderguy wrote:
I'mME wrote:
Emdiinta,

It's tricky, eh? What's missing here is the "slaves" input in this conversation. Personally, i don't relate to masochism or being a slave, and the sub in me only responds to affectionate control, so i often find myself shunned by many who identify as "Dom," and often have to be blunt with satists that i am not masochist.

But that's me.

i am aware that there are people on both sides of the slash who apparently like this kind of dynamic, even though it's foreign to me. i've met more than a few "subs" who say they love being treated like a piece of meat. Again, i don't relate, but desire and need can take on so many forms. The scenario i describe appeals to me, but some would be very turned off by it, others would say it's sick.

Complex stuff.

Hi YallSlenderGuy,

Actually for me, I do not find it difficult at all. Did you read the OP's profile? A few years is straight off his profile. I am posting my questions based on details they wrote.

I have never been the one to hang back and wonder something, it's how I learn, to try and have a conversation if writing back and forth can be considered a conversation. Lol, that is another corner to be discussed one day. When everyone is trying to be Hemingway when they write something on these platforms so as to not offend someone. I swear by all that is my ChooChoo [the thing I love the most in this world] that should I want to offend someone it would be glaringly apparent, lol.

A few things did cross my mind as I was writing my post.
I believe that the Op's first language to be something other than English, so that may be where the disconnect [seemingly no personal interest in their slave as opposed to maybe them trying to keep to a role]?

They may not have the basic tenants of a M/s relationship in their knowledge bank.?

I knew I might offend some people , it is not my intent, but I will not and can not be pretending to be someone else by tiptoing through the tulips.

Did I offend you?