Online now
Online now

Give me Ideas to play with my slave

Dom Pinnacle​(dom male)
4 months ago • Sep 28, 2022
Dom Pinnacle​(dom male) • Sep 28, 2022
SirsBabyDoll, I never thought for a second that you were afraid of needles. But I think we're both afraid of dry anal! LMAO

You're a bad chick. Bad meaning good, that is. Phleboto who? Again I'm afraid. You gotta stop doing that to me.

Erotic stories huh? Have added any to a blog on the cage? Me needs readin' some of that.

Stay smooth. I know I will.
Noire{Owned (NH)}
4 months ago • Sep 29, 2022
Noire{Owned (NH)} • Sep 29, 2022
I am not a kink shamer by any means..
But as a masochist myself there’s somethings in this forum post..
Even I would draw a quick line in the sand as a hard limit.
I am not a subservient slave so I will never understand submission from that stand point. Nor do I know the intricacies of this dynamic…

But I can’t help but feel an icky energy associated with this blog.
It’s very much giving me the creepy crawlies.
All I am seeing are..
🚩 🚩 🚩
When someone says..
No!
Stop!
So on and so forth..
Then you STOP!!!🛑.
Period.
Zelia
4 months ago • Sep 29, 2022
Zelia • Sep 29, 2022
Noire wrote:
I am not a kink shamer by any means..
But as a masochist myself there’s somethings in this forum post..
Even I would draw a quick line in the sand as a hard limit.
I am not a subservient slave so I will never understand submission from that stand point. Nor do I know the intricacies of this dynamic…

But I can’t help but feel an icky energy associated with this blog.
It’s very much giving me the creepy crawlies.
All I am seeing are..
🚩 🚩 🚩
When someone says..
No!
Stop!
So on and so forth..
Then you STOP!!!🛑.
Period.


I have the exact same feeling, uncomfortable reading.
Sweetlydepraved​(masochist female){Owned}
4 months ago • Sep 29, 2022
I have done and enjoy most of the things that everyone is feeling icked out about. The majority of this is everyday aspects of our dynamic. However, the blog still creeps me out because the tone is so uncaring, abusive, cold. You can’t play on these edges for very long without a really solid foundation of care, love, value, respect. All of these things have to be provided in the offtimes, or else you will end up with a broken person that can’t fulfill any type of service to you. So the top gets bored, discards the old one, or goes looking for ideas on a forum.
Zelia
4 months ago • Sep 29, 2022
Zelia • Sep 29, 2022
I’m not uncomfortable with the ‘things’. I’m uncomfortable with tone and context.
Noire{Owned (NH)}
4 months ago • Sep 29, 2022
Noire{Owned (NH)} • Sep 29, 2022
Alaïs wrote:
I’m not uncomfortable with the ‘things’. I’m uncomfortable with tone and context.


Exactly!
It’s the tone/ context for me as well that’s giving me the creepy energy.
I believe people can do what pleases them in their dynamics.
I won’t judge.
But I will judge if I feel as though the context has little to no love or care for the submissive in the dynamic.
I don’t feel as thought the dominant who made this post.
Cares for his submissive.
That is what bothers me as well.
I'mME
4 months ago • Sep 29, 2022
I'mME • Sep 29, 2022
Noire wrote:
I am not a kink shamer by any means..
But as a masochist myself there’s somethings in this forum post..
Even I would draw a quick line in the sand as a hard limit.
I am not a subservient slave so I will never understand submission from that stand point. Nor do I know the intricacies of this dynamic…

But I can’t help but feel an icky energy associated with this blog.
It’s very much giving me the creepy crawlies.
All I am seeing are..
🚩 🚩 🚩
When someone says..
No!
Stop!
So on and so forth..
Then you STOP!!!🛑.
Period.


Noire,

I wrote my vibe down. Icky is a one word I agree with. I don't care who says what on this platform. I do not write from a standpoint of biting my fingernails wondering if so and so think I am arrogant, a teenager, or whatever else they have to say.
People that understand where I'm coming from understand. The rest can try for a conversation to help understand or write BS which comes out of their heads and not mine.

Noire,
It is not kink shaming to express your view on a kink. It is not kink shaming to express your dislike of anything.

Nonya
I'mME
4 months ago • Oct 2, 2022
I'mME • Oct 2, 2022
Sweetlydepraved wrote:
I have done and enjoy most of the things that everyone is feeling icked out about. The majority of this is everyday aspects of our dynamic. However, the blog still creeps me out because the tone is so uncaring, abusive, cold. You can’t play on these edges for very long without a really solid foundation of care, love, value, respect. All of these things have to be provided in the offtimes, or else you will end up with a broken person that can’t fulfill any type of service to you. So the top gets bored, discards the old one, or goes looking for ideas on a forum.



sweetlydepraved,

None of the acts that they describe bother me , it was the tone all the way, 100% that bothered me.
That and no lube. Subs do not give submission to Doms so that they can be not cared for, looked after, a friend at the very least.
This is not the tone of someone who has a friendship, or any type of -ship with the OP.
Sweetlydepraved​(masochist female){Owned}
4 months ago • Oct 2, 2022
I wasn’t specifically speaking to anyone. No lube doesn’t bother me or cause me any problems at all. Everyday, sure maybe, but I don’t know because I’ve never tried it. And I did also say that the tone of the post is what bothered me. This isn’t a competition for who can take the most or do the most, these things wouldn’t and don’t phase me. End of story.