Online now
Online now

Give me Ideas to play with my slave

I'mME
1 year ago • Oct 2, 2022
I'mME • Oct 2, 2022
Sweetlydepraved wrote:
I wasn’t specifically speaking to anyone. No lube doesn’t bother me or cause me any problems at all. Everyday, sure maybe, but I don’t know because I’ve never tried it. And I did also say that the tone of the post is what bothered me. This isn’t a competition for who can take the most or do the most, these things wouldn’t and don’t phase me. End of story.

What is the problem ? I didn't say you were speaking to me directly, I was just adding my own damn thoughts. Next time I will not address anyone. Is that better? That's was RHETORICAL.
SirSteve
1 year ago • Oct 6, 2022
SirSteve • Oct 6, 2022
CAN I GIVE YOU THE STRAP
IT WILL STING
BrimeStone​(dom male)
1 year ago • Oct 13, 2022
BrimeStone​(dom male) • Oct 13, 2022
The best way to play with a slave is to trade her to another master (Temporarily) That always gets mine excited
Zelia
Zelia • Oct 13, 2022
BrimeStone wrote:
The best way to play with a slave is to trade her to another master (Temporarily) That always gets mine excited

‘A slave’ or ‘Your slave‘? I’ll tell You, I’ve been traded and I did it because I was obedient and all that but I fucking hated pleasing people who had no interest in me beyond wank material and I invariably dropped hard. That’s the issue with asking on an open forum for ideas to play with anyone. Everyone is different. What someone loves might really piss someone else right off.
BrimeStone​(dom male)
BrimeStone​(dom male) • Oct 13, 2022
I regret if I caused you any sorrow, but honestly being obedient is only correct if your master fullfills your desires also. I am a master and trainer, the only way I would trade is if you expressed an interest. It must be a slave driven fantasy . To me the only problem with open forums are the wannabes and bullshit artists. Honestly speaking your true desires can never be wrong
Zelia
Zelia • Oct 13, 2022
BrimeStone wrote:
I regret if I caused you any sorrow, but honestly being obedient is only correct if your master fullfills your desires also. I am a master and trainer, the only way I would trade is if you expressed an interest. It must be a slave driven fantasy . To me the only problem with open forums are the wannabes and bullshit artists. Honestly speaking your true desires can never be wrong

You didn’t. He did, very much so hence my desire to please. It was fine but it doesn’t work for everyone; that was my point.
MasterDomDok​(sadist male){you?}

That ickey feeling rocks!

Noire wrote:
I am not a kink shamer by any means..
But as a masochist myself there’s somethings in this forum post..
Even I would draw a quick line in the sand as a hard limit.
I am not a subservient slave so I will never understand submission from that stand point. Nor do I know the intricacies of this dynamic…

But I can’t help but feel an icky energy associated with this blog.
It’s very much giving me the creepy crawlies.
All I am seeing are..
🚩 🚩 🚩
When someone says..
No!
Stop!
So on and so forth..
Then you STOP!!!🛑.
Period.

Very obvious how this pair evolved; He has put years into driving her exactly where her ickey feelings most squish her libido, satisfying both of their ickey feelings. her being a VERY subservient slave from the start launched this, as she discovered those actions He submitted her to that set her servitude genes in motion. It goes both ways; witness the fiucking machine in their bio image.

Personally, I get the feeling that she never did utter the "N" word, since she is using His humiliation skills to fuel her ickey feeling/insanity of internal paradigm of personal worthlessness. To them it does NOT qualify as insanity but the rest of the Judeo-Christian world does.

<<Since Sadism AND Masochism are certifiable tickmarks on the shrink's list, allowing said shrink the interview to make that mark can lead to whole worlds crashing. The military and police systems generally write out the medical discharge within minutes of the box being ticked off. I digress, having ranted over a dear friend's nightmare.>>

So you with the ickey feelings about this post have it right. The dynamic here is one of filth, ichor, and dread, all of which thrill and excite them both.

Not that anyone not bearing that sort of insanity will ever understand it.
Sasa​(dom female)
Sasa​(dom female) • Oct 13, 2022
Has anyone here perhaps ever thought of the possibility that some forum posts are just wank material, lol. Reading profiles is helpful, that includes the date 😉 anyway, reading the answers was interesting