Online now
Online now

Soooo Squirting...

jeborder​(dom male)
6 years ago • Jan 6, 2018

Soooo Squirting...

jeborder​(dom male) • Jan 6, 2018
So I'm really curious about this because I think it's soooo attractive. How do you make a girl squirt? As a sub leaning switch, I feel as though I should know this to maximize my domme's pleasure.
evergrey​(sub female){Ashigeru}
Not all women squirt, but g-spot stimulation and getting her relaxed and able to let it go helps a lot. You want to stimulate the proto-postate (g-spot) to make it happen, and sometimes it takes a few orgasms before it can. Also helps to learn what specifically works best for her, since all women's bodies work differently.

Also, lay down a bunch of towels.
SweetLilMissy​(switch female){nope}
SOOOOOO Disgusting! Why would anyone think it is attractive to pee all over the place? And why are there so many people that don't know enough about basic anatomy to know that this is urine! There is no gland, organ or anything else in the genital area of a woman that is capable of producing copious amounts of fluid except the bladder. I for one am dreading the day, and praying it never comes, that I cannot control my bladder!
SweetLilMissy​(switch female){nope}
Scientific Study link... there are many.... http://www.iflscience.com/health-and-medicine/women-squirting-during-sex-may-actually-be-peeing/

When aroused, some women may experience squirting, or a rather noticeable discharge of fluid. What it is exactly and where it comes from has been hotly debated: female ejaculation or adult bedwetting? Researchers are now saying that squirting is essentially involuntary urination.

Female ejaculate is technically the small amount of milky white fluid that’s expressed when climaxing, New Scientist explains. Squirting, on the other hand, results in a much larger gush of a clear fluid, which comes from the urethra, the duct where urine is conveyed from the bladder. The findings, which combine biochemical analyses with pelvic ultrasounds, were published in the Journal of Sexual Medicine on Christmas Eve.

A French team led by Samuel Salama from Hopital Privé de Parly II recruited seven healthy women—who’ve reported recurrent and massive fluid emission (enough to fill a cup) during sexual stimulation—to undergo “provoked sexual arousal.” The team conducted pelvic ultrasound scans after urination and during sexual excitation just before and after the squirting event.

All of the women had empty bladders before sexual excitation, however, urine collected just before squirting showed that the bladder was filling up. Urine sampled after squirting revealed that the bladder had been emptied again, revealing the origin of the squirted liquid.

The researchers also analyzed chemical concentrations in the urine samples (before arousal and after squirting) as well as the squirting sample itself. These included urea, uric acid, creatinine (a byproduct of muscle metabolism), and prostatic-specific antigen (PSA). The latter is a protein that’s produced in men’s prostate glands and in the “female prostate” called the Skene glands; PSA is found in “true” female ejaculate. Urea, uric acid, and creatinine concentrations were comparable in all of the urine and squirt samples. However, PSA, which was not detected before sexual simulation in six of the women’s urine samples, were present in urine collected after squirting and in the squirt sample in five of the women.

Squirting, they found, is essentially the involuntary emission of urine during sexual activity—though there’s also a small contribution of prostatic secretions as well. Salama’s team is now working on a protocol to test whether the kidneys work faster to produce urine during sexual stimulation than at other times, New Scientist explains. And if so, why.
jeborder​(dom male)
jeborder​(dom male) • Jan 6, 2018
Ya, I read that paper a while ago. Eh, pee is pee. But everyone is different.
spankymike696​(dom male){DOMINANT}
yes i have read the article that sweetlilmissy has read
both go through urethra but woman climaxing and cuming goes through Skene glands which contains PSA
yes some woman in the study was urine but the " other five women had a small amount of prostatic-specific antigen (PSA) present in their squirted fluid – an enzyme not detected in their initial urine sample, but which is part of the “true” female ejaculate"
in article "/www.newscientist.com/article/dn26772-female-ejaculation-comes-in-two-forms-scientists-find/"

there is a difference i have experienced it with woman that i have made squirt it has sweeter smell to it as well
for the woman it same sensation as urination
it's an art and Technic all in it self.
but both have be comfortable with each other to experience this
Lucia​(sub female){not lookin}
LOL I'm just going to ignore SweetLilMissy being rude about what others are into... It's not unhygienic and who cares what it is? It's amazing. As a queer woman I have been on both sides of the squirting equation. It feels incredible when it happens to you and it looks hot and is SO gratifying when you make it happen. It's just something a little extra that tells both partners "Damn, this was a good one. Good job, us!" and that's a really great thing for those who are into it.

It's definitely true that there's not one handbook for every woman. But generally speaking, buildup is important, it's probably going to happen when doing her absolute favorite things, and this will likely not apply to any Domme but for me it's definitely more likely to happen after orgasm denial. But that feeds into the fact that buildup is important. Take your time. Tease.

And yepp, towels are a must. Since we've started talking about the gross stuff, I will also throw out there that if a woman is near her period be aware that some blood may come out with squirting. It's also not unhygienic at all, I don't have time to find links but trust me, all queer womyn alive have questioned our doctors endlessly about periods and oral and it's all fine. And it's not like a giant nasty gush of blood will come out, there just may be some showing in there even if it turns out to be a day or two before she really starts her period- or after it seems like it's over. Something to be aware of- in case seeing any blood at all is a personal turn off, be careful about scheduling a session where squirting is the goal.
Silver​(sub female){not intere}
thank you ev for the point about kink shaming. as a community we seem to need to keep reminding ourselves that everyone's kink interests are very diverse and we all need to stay open minded about it.
regardless of the chemistry of squirt.....it can produce euphoria, a sense of peace and contentment that far surpasses orgasms. so i really dont care if it contains urine or not. i dont expect any of my play partners to consume it.
i suddenly started squirting after i was finger fucked one day by a wonderful man with huge hands. i will be forever grateful to him.
regardless of the chemical makeup of my squirt.
towels help ...eventually you will need to stack a few...or get bath sheets and triple fold them but what works best for me are puppy training pads with a bath sheet folded on top. or keep washing those sheets......NAAAAAAAAAAAAAA