Online now
Online now

Soooo Squirting...

TakenLower
6 years ago • Jan 6, 2018
TakenLower • Jan 6, 2018
I’ve never seen anyone so repulsed by a little piss. My goodness gracious, I’ll squirt all over the place and lick it up like a good little girl and never think twice about it. Oops, sorry, didn’t mean to be disgusting.
Asteria​(neither female)
Asteria​(neither female) • Jan 6, 2018
SweetLilMissy wrote:
Nope, not kink shaming, just joining in the conversation. I can have an OPINION! Squirting is just not my cup of PEE!!! LOL!!!

Every opinion can be written in a way that will not insult others. What is disgusting for you might be extremely arousing for someone else.
Lysistrata​(sadist female)
To echo others, every one will be a little bit different and mental state is always important with female orgasms, but G spot stimulation and deep penetration are the most commonly acknowledged causes. The skene gland that everygrey posted about contains the fluid (whatever it is) and is situated around the G spot so working just the clitoris probably does not affect it. That link is surprisingly good for Wikipedia.

Also, I don't know if I'm allowed to post this link but: https://www.goodvibes.com/s/sex-toys/p/GV16217/doc-johnson/kink-wet-play-sheets?lref=Srch|Kink%2BWet%2BPlay%2BSheets|a|1|c|0|-relevance|search_page|0
spankymike696​(dom male){DOMINANT}
your right everyone has there own opinion here
everyone has like and dislike
wants and not wanting things
my opinion is i thought we where here to share our experiences and disres
not here to put others down, but instead maybe share,learn,experiemce
doesn't matter if its about submitting,dominating
or talking about G spots,U spots or A spots to make a woman squirt or not squirt
lets enjoy live and let live
TakenLower
TakenLower • Jan 6, 2018
Dear sweetie,

Please let me assure you that the likes of you or your opinion could in no way insult, or upset me. I don’t even have to wear panties to be a big girl. Let me explain to you, since you’re incapable of seeing past your own nose, why what you said is offensive.

Here you have a person that made a post asking a question. This is supposed to be a safe place. This is supposed to be a good place. You are supposed to be able to ask hard questions about hard things without being called a disgusting piece of shit. That was the tone of your response. You mocked this persons genuine curiosity. You made the safe place feel not so safe. You took something innocent and natural, and you made it ugly. You took what can be horribly embarrassing for some women, and you only confirmed that they are disgusting things that can not control their bladder.

That’s why people are upset. You should be ashamed of yourself.
evergrey​(sub female){Ashigeru}
6 years ago • Jan 7, 2018
Also, Calling people ignorant whilst exposing your own ignorance on multiple levels is not going to impress us.
Sure, we are entitled to our opinions. A lot of people now have the opinion that you are nasty and judgmental. You don't get immunity from the consequences of your actions, including the way you use your words. Take a good long look at your first replies, and if you cannot comprehend why your response was out of line, then you are just going to end up getting the same reaction out of people over and over again, no matter how many times you try to convince yourself that they are the problem, not you.
Hawkeye
6 years ago • Jan 7, 2018
Hawkeye • Jan 7, 2018
Since when is expressing ones opinion “shaming”? SweetLilMissy did not call anyone out. She simply stated her opinion on a topic and gave her reasons why. It seems to me the only shaming here is by people who only want their own personal view point expressed.