Online now
Online now

Soooo Squirting...

TakenLower
6 years ago • Jan 7, 2018
TakenLower • Jan 7, 2018
She did shame, anyone that is a squirter is a disgusting woman incapable of controlling her own bladder. If that’s not shaming a group of people for something they’re born with, I don’t know what is.
Hawkeye
Hawkeye • Jan 7, 2018
I did not see this in any of her post. Was it removed?
Fudbar​(dom male){❤️❤️❤️}
Hawkeye wrote:
I did not see this in any of her post. Was it removed?

SweetLilMissy​ wrote:
13 hours ago • Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:52 pm
SOOOOOO Disgusting! Why would anyone think it is attractive to pee all over the place? And why are there so many people that don't know enough about basic anatomy to know that this is urine! There is no gland, organ or anything else in the genital area of a woman that is capable of producing copious amounts of fluid except the bladder. I for one am dreading the day, and praying it never comes, that I cannot control my bladder!"

"SOOOOOO Disgusting!" - Judgemental. Could have been 'personally I find this...'

"Why would anyone think it is attractive to pee all over the place?" - Kink shaming. Straight up.

" And why are there so many people that don't know enough about basic anatomy to know that this is urine!" -Judgemental, and technically wrong.

"There is no gland, organ or anything else in the genital area of a woman that is capable of producing copious amounts of fluid except the bladder." Misleading statement.

"I for one am dreading the day, and praying it never comes, that I cannot control my bladder!" - That's not what squirting is.
Hawkeye
Hawkeye • Jan 7, 2018
@ fudbar

So now we telling people how they have to speak?
Asking a question is shaming? I guess I just shamed you.
Judgemental is strictly your opinion making you technically wrong
She provided scientific research to back up her statements Read it.
She never said it was. Your making assumptions.
Fudbar​(dom male){❤️❤️❤️}
Hawkeye wrote:
@ fudbar

So now we telling people how they have to speak?
Asking a question is shaming? I guess I just shamed you.
Judgemental is strictly your opinion making you technically wrong
She provided scientific research to back up her statements Read it.
She never said it was. Your making assumptions.

You said you didn't see any of that (kink shaming and judgement) in her post. I provided specific examples. You shifted the goalpost to "So now we telling people how they have to speak?" Not going there.

Is asking a question shaming? Rhetorical question, I know , but no. When that question expresses incredulity that anyone could derive pleasure from a kink and immediately follows a judgemental statement (judgemental is an adjective, not an opinion, BTW) like "SOOOO Disgusting!" then yes, it's kink shaming. Any more questions about that? (that was rhetorical too...)

She didn't provide 'scientific research' She provided a link to a blog that cited an article from The New Scientist (which was much more informative and neutral than the IFL blog, though IFL is a decent site) which in turn properly cited the paper:

The Journal of Sexual Medicine, DOI: 10.1111/jsm.12799

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/jsm.12799/abstract

Which is behind a paywall/institute access. The science is nuanced. Her statements weren't.

And finally, no she didn't. When it follows a screed about squirting, it's not an assumption, it's a reasonable inference.
Hawkeye
Hawkeye • Jan 7, 2018
I didn’t shift anything. You corrected her statement because you personally were offended. You said how she was to write so as not to offend you. You won’t go there because your wrong and embarrassed of making such an assine statement.

Yes many more questions. I however prefer answers not b.s.
She described her feelings on a topic. That’s it. Get over yourself.

She supported her statements. Which is more then 99% of people do. Your comment was nonsense and you are simply trying to shame her because she does not agree with you.

How does a man with no reason make a reasonable inference? I know a question. Oh my what to do.
jeborder​(dom male)
jeborder​(dom male) • Jan 7, 2018
Mind you she supported her statements but simultaneously provided evidence that went against her statement. I didn't bother replying because I was just going to leave her link and let other people find the hypocrisy in it (I read the study she shared in the original journal a while ago) and let her own words be the downfall. Squirting is like anal (conceptually), not everyone likes it. That is a-okay and you are entitled to your opinions and no one should force you otherwise. But it is kink shaming. I think you have difficulty seeing this because more likely than not you've never experienced it yourself (or in other aspects of your life). It's okay to disagree and hold conversations but it's not okay to shame. Tone of voice matters but whatever. None of us will open your mind until you experience it yourself and therefore could empathize.

In regards to other posts, I have done some research and found that the g-spot is typically 2-3 inches inside the vagina on the upper wall. So theoretically fingering may be the best method to induce squirting? Thank you all for your replied thus far!
TakenLower
TakenLower • Jan 7, 2018
Example: I am southern born and raised. We southern women are masters of verbal manipulation for whatever reason. One southern term: Bless your heart! Can mean many different things depending on the tone and the context. Those can be anything from true concern to complete disdain.

What we are talking about here is context. The words themselves aren’t offensive, but the context in which those words were haplessly flung out combined with the tone were. Words can definitely have power over emotions.

I wasn’t upset by this person, I don’t give a shit, but I was upset for the women that I know struggle with this.

Hawkeye, you’re arguing points that don’t fit. This isn’t a freedom of speech issue. This is a context and tone of voice issue. Yes, she can say whatever she wants but the way it is said is totally a different question.
Lucia​(sub female){not lookin}
@jeborder You're may be right about fingering as the most scientific choice, but from my personal experience it sure ain't the only way. The G spot is still well stimulated when the tip of the penetrating object goes past it, it's often the back and forth across it that does the trick. With myself and other female partners most squirting has happened from deep penetration positions or fisting, and if I'm by myself, my 8 inch G spot dildo is the most likely. But that's me, and I love deep penetration, so there's the factor that G spot science aside, one of my favorite activities is what makes me squirt because I just love it so much.

That's basically what all the replies have been saying, every squirter is a snowflake. But I'd feel confident going with fingering for your next encounter. Also, don't forget that learning how to make your specific partner squirt can be approached as a fun, sexy adventure for the two of y'all; if it doesn't happen on the first try look at it as an exciting relationship goal instead of a failure. It's always part of a new relationship to learn your new partner. And natural inclination is a factor- speaking of shame, some women don't ever squirt, some rarely do, and that is also fine and will have nothing to do with their partner's skill. If a woman prone to squirting is something you're really looking for I'd recommend listing it as a kink on your profile. You'll draw out those who are not just capable but prone to it. icon_smile.gif