Online now
Online now

Soooo Squirting...

evergrey​(sub female){Ashigeru}
6 years ago • Jan 11, 2018
I have a waterproof bed cover that has a nice soft felted texture on top, which stops my mattress from getting soaked when I have intense fisting sessions that leaf to squirting. It is washable and helpful, since sometimes a towel isn't enough! No one has to sleep on the wet spot that way.

And yes, for relaxation, and yes, for the most intense orgasms. Sometimes it starts after a few orgasms, even. They're the best, most intense kind of orgasm I have. I don't always have an orgasm with female ejaculation, but I do often enough that we have the cover and a big stack of towels nearby.

So, g-spot can help a lot of women along with it, and relaxing and feeling safe (and not being shamed) is vital, too!
evergrey​(sub female){Ashigeru}
I have a waterproof bed cover that has a nice soft felted texture on top, which stops my mattress from getting soaked when I have intense fisting sessions that leaf to squirting. It is washable and helpful, since sometimes a towel isn't enough! No one has to sleep on the wet spot that way.

And yes, for relaxation, and yes, for the most intense orgasms. Sometimes it starts after a few orgasms, even. They're the best, most intense kind of orgasm I have. I don't always have an orgasm with female ejaculation, but I do often enough that we have the cover and a big stack of towels nearby.

So, g-spot can help a lot of women along with it, and relaxing and feeling safe (and not being shamed) is vital, too!
Fudbar​(dom male){❤️❤️❤️}
Yes, Lucia makes some great points. I wonder if and how any of the scientific studies cited accounted for the women studied being in a relaxed state. 'White coat hypertension' is a known phenomenon, and I wonder if there isn't a corollary here that accounts for under reporting in some cases.

While we're on the subject, no one has commented on SweetLilMissy's last two comments, which did a much better job of delving into the nuances and details of the current science on the matter. (Thank you btw, SLM. Very on point and informative. IFL science too. icon_smile.gif ) Regardless of the accuracy of the surveys or the issues raised above, and in the spirit of sex positivity and not shame, feeling good about one's own sexuality should include being aware and taking agency for one's own sexual health and well being.

This little snippet from the conclusion stated in the paper SLM cited (http://dx.doi.org/10.1111/jsm.12166) has a crucial point to make (bold text my emphasis) when it comes to that subject (sexual health and squirting):

" FE was objectively evidenced only in tens of cases but its reported high prevalence is based mostly on subjective questionnaire research. Pathophysiology of squirting is rarely documented.CI is a pathological sign caused by urethral disorder, DOA, or a combination of both, and requires treatment. An in-depth appreciation of these similar but pathophysiologically distinct phenomena is essential for distinguishing normal, physiological sexual responses from signs of illness.

For those of you that don't grok the all science talk, the two bolded sections roughly translated are "There isn't a lot of science on the combined effect of mental and physical influences on squirting.." and "What appears to be squirting, which can be a normal and healthy sexual response, can also or instead be a symptom of a medical problem."

I want to say that understanding what can be going on there and discussing it openly and without shame or concern with a medical professional should be part of sex positivity and awareness, but in doing so I should point out and recognize my own HUGE privilege in that area;

- I live in a country with free universal health care.

- I live in a province in that country where sex, sexuality, gender identity and issues are are protected by a strong human rights code, and doctors are legally compelled to follow that code.

-I live in a large city in that province where all of the above services are easily and readily available, and can be obtained anonymously outside of one's regular doctor/urologist/nephrologist/OBGYN if desired.

I understand that many don't have any or all of that, and that 'seeing a doctor' in some situations can be impractical or have serious unwanted repercussions on privacy, well being, and finances. My heart truly aches for those of you that have to go through that. How can anyone be expected to feel completely good about themselves when getting professional help as needed can be stressful and expensive if not impossible?
Silver​(sub female){not intere}
6 years ago • Jan 12, 2018
um fudbar the topic was .....

Soooo Squirting...
6 days ago • Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:12 am
So I'm really curious about this because I think it's soooo attractive. How do you make a girl squirt? As a sub leaning switch, I feel as though I should know this to maximize my domme's pleasure.

not all the above bullshit. stick to the subject please
Fudbar​(dom male){❤️❤️❤️}
Hrm. Yet you seem to be the only one complaining, Silver. I'll tell you what.. last I checked, most people here could make up their own minds. Why don't you just let the readers read both of our contributions and form their own opinions? You're not den mama, queen bee or discussion leader here. You're not the OP, you don't have the talking stick, you can't bully anyone here, and cheerleading and sniping about other people's comments isn't very helpful. Chill. Done with you.
Lucia​(sub female){not lookin}
There are some things to know about squirting and infections that everyone interested should know. Most importantly, it is known that not cleaning out your whole pussy carefully after squirting (but actually all liquid discharge) can increase the risk of a small infection like a UTI. Not because the squirting fluid is dirty- swallowing or licking it up like a good girl (icon_razz.gif) has never been linked to health issues- but because leaving liquid pools in your pores or any open scratches is obviously a bacterial breeding ground (that's true for all genders of getting dressed after a shower without drying off your genitals or wearing damp sweaty pants for too long). Not that different from any sex, not a big deal. Just wipe before you fall asleep. This may affect some folks' kink- I know some like to sleep in the mess they made, but what's really important is wiping the pussy itself. Although I personally always recommend total fluid cleanup just to be safe, it actually should still be fine to sleep on top of wet sheets if that's your thing. It's the urethral lining that has to be clean; if you're sleeping on wet sheets sleep on top of them, don't bunch them up and hold them between your legs. If you've cum over a sex toy and are supposed to sleep or walk around with it inside of you, within half an hour after cumming you just need to remove and clean (yourself and the dildo) and then put it back in. This should be established in negotiations. If your partner can't grant you ten minutes to clean yourself for a real reason, that's a red flag.