Online now
Online now

Soooo Squirting...

Lucia​(sub female){not lookin}
6 years ago • Jan 12, 2018
Now, trying to keep my head above the fray, but since it came up and won't go away, I'd like to directly address any women who have ever squirted and felt medically nervous about what it means, and/or their partners:

It's been asked and answered from all sides in this forum that surprise squirting **in a non-squirter** is possibly a symptom of a small infection, most likely that easily treatable, non-permanent, non-contagious UTI (https://www.webmd.com/women/guide/your-guide-urinary-tract-infections#1). A UTI was once described to me as a common cold in your pussy. It is a simple case of ever-present life bacteria getting an extra chance to take hold in irritation in the urethral lining caused by frequent or vigorous sexual activity. When I was whoring we kinda took them as a badge of honor (and I've had some sig others feel the same way icon_razz.gif). In some women this may cause surprise squirting because it will cause extra fluid buildup and easier urination. Even if this is the case, it is HIGHLY unlikely that squirting would be the only symptom. UTIs and all bladder, genital, and urethral infections have other noticeable symptoms- namely pain/burning and and smelly urine. In fact, strong symptoms are a large part of the reason these types of infections are considered small potatoes in modern medicine. They are potentially extraordinarily dangerous to the kidneys but they never get that far because the irritation is immediately obvious, often within a few hours of sex. If you are squirting and have no other symptoms, odds are overwhelming that you are just fucking squirting for the first time and the reasons are not medical (re: the rest of this forum)- and good for you!

I obviously always support anyone nervous about any sexual reaction seeing a doctor, but I do NOT believe that first-time or infrequent squirters should be concerned. As was also asked & answered, of all the debate about it in the medical field, it is agreed on that that medical issues are NOT the only cause of squirting (maybe it's pee, but that's not a medical issue, that's just what it is). In the cases where a squirting incident DOES turn out to be a UTI, that would be a situation where one person's body is having an abnormal reaction within itself. The key phrase I said above was "squirting **in a non-squirter**" can be a sign of infection. (If that does turn out to be the case for you, don't worry!! The other reason these infections are considered mild is that they are easily beaten.) Obviously the world is full of regular long term squirters who have been to the doctor multiple times since we started squirting and 100% know we don't have infections/bladder issues (refer back to the fact that I was a whore- I'm in the habit of unusually frequent sexual wellness checkups and I can promise you I've been squirting since I started fucking and there is NOTHING abnormal in my bladder, urethra, vagina, uterus, etc etc- even considering my periodic UTIs- I started squirting too early for it to be possible that recurring UTIs have caused it to happen for me.)

In a country without universal healthcare (I'm in the U.S.), sexual wellness is the number one issue that cheap & free clinic and charity doctors are educated about and used to seeing. They won't be thrown in any way by questions & concerns about squirting or anything else. They won't have to stop and consult or look anything up, they have heard the question before. If anything, you may have your feelings hurt by thinking you were bringing them a kinky questions and seeing them be bored. Charity and sliding scale clinics for those without insurance are still legally bound to doctor-patient confidentiality so if you're dealing with squirting shame or kink shame, you can still share all the detail you want about your sex life. Even religious charity clinics- the most likely to be genuinely free for low-income patients with the right paperwork. In my pre-insurance days I went to nuns. They're medically educated, empathetic folks who started clinics to help people. They were lovely, knew everything about sex, and had hella free condoms. Some of us are still friends. I'm kink-closeted overall in life, but two of my nun friends are some of the very small group who knows about it. Now I'm on a tangent, I know, but I just thought that was worth saying. Since we're talking about shame. There's a heart-warming anti-shame anecdote. Huzzah.

SORRY I KEEP WRITING NOVELS Y'ALL. Thanks to those who are still reading, not just my posts but this whole damn forum. icon_smile.gif
jeborder​(dom male)
6 years ago • Jan 13, 2018
jeborder​(dom male) • Jan 13, 2018
Seriously though ^^ lol now all I need is someone I care about to try this with 😣 #findmeaboo2018
FabSeverus​(dom male)
5 years ago • Apr 17, 2018
FabSeverus​(dom male) • Apr 17, 2018
SweetLilMissy wrote:
SOOOOOO Disgusting! Why would anyone think it is attractive to pee all over the place? And why are there so many people that don't know enough about basic anatomy to know that this is urine! There is no gland, organ or anything else in the genital area of a woman that is capable of producing copious amounts of fluid except the bladder. I for one am dreading the day, and praying it never comes, that I cannot control my bladder!

this is a bdsm scene with differents kinks and I dont think you should judge people's taste. Its enought with outside world to call us name without our own doing it.
If its not your kink or fetish fair enough not need to be so outraged about it. You might have a kink someone dislike so how would you feel if she said uuuukk its discusting !!
Silver​(sub female){not intere}
enough already if you dont like squirting stop responding....the original post was looking for information not a bunch of drama and criticism. find something else to talk about and leave the squirters alone.
Masterofpleasure4bbw
Masterofpleasure4bbw • Apr 17, 2018
First of all let me say that I totally disagree with the fact that it's urine. My girlfriend is multi climatic and when she is aroused she gets extremely wet and when she comes she squirts so how can that be urine. And by the way it's a complete turn on. I just figured some women do and some women don't. Just like some women get extremely wet when aroused and some women don't.
Fudbar​(dom male){❤️❤️❤️}
Masterofpleasure4bbw wrote:
First of all let me say that I totally disagree with the fact that it's urine. My girlfriend is multi climatic and when she is aroused she gets extremely wet and when she comes she squirts so how can that be urine. And by the way it's a complete turn on. I just figured some women do and some women don't. Just like some women get extremely wet when aroused and some women don't.

Oh FFS... stop bumping old threads then just repeating points that have already been made. Do you people not know how forum posts work? If there haven't been any replies in months, it's a dead fucking thread. Start a new discussion if you have something original to comment.
Hawkeye
Hawkeye • Apr 17, 2018
"Oh FFS... stop bumping old threads then just repeating points that have already been made. Do you people not know how forum posts work? If there haven't been any replies in months, it's a dead fucking thread. Start a new discussion if you have something original to comment."

Most every day I look there is at least one new member to the site. Could be more as only the latest member is listed. This thread is 3 months old so even at 1 member a day that's 90 people that you are saying have no right to respond to a thread. Most believe a new member or even old who perhaps didn't see the thread originally are not only welcome,but encouraged to respond. I personally enjoy seeing old threads bumped . New opinions are found and sometimes opinions have changed, often due to information found in the thread. So to anyone wishing to respond to a thread, old or new please do. After all the definition of an Internet forum is a online discussion board. I have seen no site rules that limit the time to respond to a thread. If I'm wrong feel free to correct me,otherwise feel free to respond to any thread at any time.