Online now
Online now

Soooo Squirting...

Sterenda​(switch female){{owned}}
5 years ago • May 26, 2018
its especially funny the intolerant one is poly and a daddy and into cnc which in my eyes should imply a a deep understanding that people will contribute over time as they find things furthermore he went out of his way to be shitty and attacking in a thread where we already tore into another person months ago. Pretty sure i would never let someone cnc me who behaves like that, they wouldn't be fit to place that kind of trust in.
Hydra1234​(dom male)
Hydra1234​(dom male) • May 26, 2018
An ex of mine use to squirt and at first I will admit I was rather shocked when she did so, and yes if you were to do a very quick google search and glance through the results one may justify that a few state it is urine.
However if you dig deeper into the scientific studies and look at what the data shows it does show that some squirters excpel a different fluid not found in urine and even if it was urine I find watersports to be rather sexy now that I have started to do research, tried it and ultimately found it thoroughly enjoyable, squirting is a natural bodily process for women and should not be used as to put someone down just because they do.
Sterenda​(switch female){{owned}}
when i first started off with a my dom i had had almost zero experiences with females the first time i made her squirt it arced over her head and hit the window behind her....been in love with it ever since lol to me if i can get a partner that worked up and blissful then i did a damn good job of pleasuring them.
1crazygirl​(sub female)
5 years ago • May 27, 2018
1crazygirl​(sub female) • May 27, 2018
As a female sub who happens to squirt.... I am saying this to quote Lucia , " It's just something a little extra that tells both partners "Damn, this was a good one. Good job, us!"
She hit it right on & to top it off it's something I cannot control... when the orgasm, the play has been sooooooo dang great I personally just can't help what my body does... it's the same as moaning and groaning... screaming and other reactions to great play fun:)icon_wink.gificon_smile.gificon_wink.gif!!!