Online now
Online now

Do You Feel Pressured To Show More Of Your Body Online?

Curiousmind​(sub female){Owned}
1 year ago • Sep 25, 2022
For me personally there are photos of myself i am happy to share with the world and there are photos I only share with the ones closest to me.

I love photography including photography of human body but if i don’t know you I prefer seeing you in creative, aesthetic way ( erotic photography) rather in pure anatomy type. Likewise, i don’t have a need or desire displaying my own physical nakedness in blunt anatomical way for the whole world to see it:) however occasionally i have an urge or inspiration expressing myself through erotic photography. What i mean by that is photography to me is the way of self-expression like writing but a bit different as in writing we use words but in photography we use human energy either our own or we portray the energy of others.
RoseUndressed​(sub female)
1 year ago • Sep 25, 2022
RoseUndressed​(sub female) • Sep 25, 2022
Curiousmind wrote:
What i mean by that is photography to me is the way of self-expression like writing but a bit different as in writing we use words but in photography we use human energy either our own or we portray the energy of others.

Love this ❤️
IronWorld​(sadist male)
1 year ago • Sep 26, 2022
IronWorld​(sadist male) • Sep 26, 2022
Quite the opposite. I feel pressured by the reality of catfishing, phishing and identity theft to show much less. I suppose its easier for me since I've never derived pleasure from exhibition.

When I request images, one of the first things I absolutely request is a face or body shot (clothed) with a hand written sign stating that day's date and the handle used by the individual. It has to be THAT date and not one from weeks or even months in the past. If hesitancy is shown, I excuse myself and walk away.
Notely
Notely • Sep 26, 2022
Well not pressured If I do anything feeling sexy I do for myself but more semi classy but that was a long time ago. These day's if I tried some don't really respect think its sex really its not its a art can't respect know getting in temple the gate is closed. I might show legs and so on but keep it classy and show a little but not too much. For me nudes or more later nothing should be forced now one should be pressured if they are not good for your mental health they don't deserve to be in your life. For each of their own just make sure to get creative good come back when they don't respect. I have learned if I show to much they taking off and running of with it for their own gain , Allow them to take very little don't give to much make them think let them keep coming back.

They have to be willing to get in the mind and soul earn the heart not parts I go by sweet effect with blue prints has to be shown not sweet words. .They have to have Master self in growth. You have to treasure a Jewel keep it or you lose it.

Last edited by * on Tue Sep 27, 2022 3:01 am, edited 3 times in total
Notely
Notely • Sep 26, 2022
Bondage My Heart wrote:
"And for the woman/men who haven't or don't post such provocative things, why haven't you? What keeps you from wanting to do such things?"

I don't feel any pressure of posting nudity on myself but I see today that it's pressed on every possible way to do it.

1) Personally when I see that 99% people doing something it's making me don't want it at all or not being like them, it doesn't mean I will do something crazy again if 99% not doing it but nudity is like a trend or whatever.
It's making me feel special.

2) I want attract a right, mature, normal grew up man not 99% copy paste character of guys which by nudity will jump on me because by it I won't give any other message to guys except "unserious fun"..for sure not "marry me".

3) Idea that some guys is taking off himself on my photos is disgusting for me, I won't give noone that pleasure except to man I choose in my life.

4) My body will belong only to 1 man and all my privacy with it, for me that mean "all yours" so other guys aren't going to get a bit of enjoying in that.
I'm giving myself only to one man in every meaning.

5) I don't need that kind of attention and I don't want it.

Last , my religion by itself forbidding to woman to showing herself to any other man except her husband so together with all I wrote up that's the one of reasons I wouldn't do it.

Wanna see all of me... first deserve it and marry me.

Well Said Bravo 100%
Estaria​(sub female)
1 year ago • Sep 27, 2022
Estaria​(sub female) • Sep 27, 2022
I choose not to send provocative photos of any kind. My body is something I want my dom to have, no one else. I find the privacy between my partner and me really important. I love that I can choose to give all of myself to one person and no one else. I don't want kind words about my body or looks from anyone but my person. 🙂

I can't say I've been pressured, definitely asked but I'll politely say no. That's just how I feel and I believe to each their own.
Richlydefined​(sub female){Gardener}
No, I can honestly say that I feel no drive to expose myself. Similar to Estaria above, I feel that my body is for those I choose to be with initmately and nobody else. Secondly, being in the tech field I know better than most just how permanent those images are. I follow a strict rule of once it's out there it's out there for life and you never know what will come back to bite you. Some People think "Oh It's not that bad." but it is. If anyone were to stumble across me that I know I can honestly say that I would not care about what they see because I'm comfortable with the content. People always ask for more and it seems to be more often these days it seems but despite their attempts at persuasion I owe them nothing and will give them nothing.
FlyingAlan​(dom male)
FlyingAlan​(dom male) • Sep 27, 2022
IronWorld wrote:
Quite the opposite. I feel pressured by the reality of catfishing, phishing and identity theft to show much less. I suppose its easier for me since I've never derived pleasure from exhibition.

When I request images, one of the first things I absolutely request is a face or body shot (clothed) with a hand written sign stating that day's date and the handle used by the individual. It has to be THAT date and not one from weeks or even months in the past. If hesitancy is shown, I excuse myself and walk away.

So this brings up a new wrinkle on the whole picture question. I too want to have a "Verification" photo as the scams on some websites are horrible. For those of you that don't wish to show "sexy" photo's, what are you feelings on just a facial verification type of photo ???