Online now
Online now

Pregnancy Kink

Little Vixie​(sub female){Mgh30}
1 year ago • Oct 4, 2022

Pregnancy Kink

So im currently 29 weeks pregnant and I feel like I'm absolutely huge. I have to roll over to get out of bed, I have a waddle when I walk, and I feel so damn slow. My fiance absolutely loves me pregnant, but I do not feel sexy at all.
I'm just curious to see if anyone finds it attractive and why. My fiance would love to fuck at all times, but maybe its.just because I'm on the other end of it but I don't see it.
Estaria​(sub female)
1 year ago • Oct 4, 2022
Estaria​(sub female) • Oct 4, 2022
Two kids here, one for 42 weeks!! I felt amazing when I was pregnant!! I mean, I had all day morning sickness that made me nauseous at the first smell of food.... but feeling beautiful? Yes!! You realize you are literally making a human being in your body?! That's amazing, a growing belly is just the side effect of that. You are a beautiful fertile woman creating life!! I think it makes sense that your partner is so into you right now. You're creating a family for the two of you. You are doing one of the most amazing things, sacrificing so much for him and the two of you.

I'd say look in the mirror and instead of saying 'omg I'm huge and I waddle' say to yourself 'I'm a beautiful woman creating life... literally creating life!' I loved sex when I was pregnant!

Don't know if that helps at all....but congrats and enjoy it! It goes by fast! ❤️
Dom Pinnacle​(dom male)
1 year ago • Oct 4, 2022
Dom Pinnacle​(dom male) • Oct 4, 2022
Estaria wrote:
Two kids here, one for 42 weeks!! I felt amazing when I was pregnant!! I mean, I had all day morning sickness that made me nauseous at the first smell of food.... but feeling beautiful? Yes!! You realize you are literally making a human being in your body?! That's amazing, a growing belly is just the side effect of that. You are a beautiful fertile woman creating life!! I think it makes sense that your partner is so into you right now. You're creating a family for the two of you. You are doing one of the most amazing things, sacrificing so much for him and the two of you.

I'd say look in the mirror and instead of saying 'omg I'm huge and I waddle' say to yourself 'I'm a beautiful woman creating life... literally creating life!' I loved sex when I was pregnant!

Don't know if that helps at all....but congrats and enjoy it! It goes by fast! ❤️

Love this except the part about you being nauseous but feeling beautiful. Only you could come up with something so...so...crazy! LOL I could just see you modeling the latest maternity clothes while simultaneously feeling like barfing up pickles and popcorn. LMAO
Dom Pinnacle​(dom male)
1 year ago • Oct 4, 2022
Dom Pinnacle​(dom male) • Oct 4, 2022
Little Vixie...do you know how lucky you are? Your man desires to be inside you every chance he can? Call that a blessing. Many men...and I do mean MANY, lose interest at 20 weeks, let alone 29 weeks. Embrace it. Make sweet love to your guy and enjoy your pregnancy. And congrats! It's a beautiful thing to make love and bring love into the world.
Estaria​(sub female)
1 year ago • Oct 4, 2022
Estaria​(sub female) • Oct 4, 2022
Dom Pinnacle wrote:
Estaria wrote:

Love this except the part about you being nauseous but feeling beautiful. Only you could come up with something so...so...crazy! LOL I could just see you modeling the latest maternity clothes while simultaneously feeling like barfing up pickles and popcorn. LMAO

That image in my head...omg. Nooooo. I didn't eat no popcorn and pickles when I was pregnant. I literally lived off like pretzels and crackers for the first trimester and lost weight...then the 2nd trimester psyched me out making me think my morning sickness was gone and then nope. So I lived off....no joke breakfast for the rest of my pregnancy. What do I want for breakfast? Scrambled eggs and breakfast potatoes. Lunch? Scrambled eggs and breakfast potatoes! Dinner? Scrambled eggs and breakfast potatoes!! And everything had to be covered in a ridiculous amount of hot sauce and pickled jalapenos! I would literally stand in front of the fridge, giant belly eating pickled jalapenos out of the jar like I hadn't eaten in months. I couldn't get enough! I was out of control! Lol

But in all honestly....sex relieved a lot of my cramping and tension, it was great! It also jump started my labor! I say go for it!! Haha
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
1 year ago • Oct 4, 2022
mine was some time ago LOL But the last few weeks I was more "come near me and you will sit to pee. THIS is YOUR fault" type sexy 😁
    The most loved post in topic
CotrolYourHole
1 year ago • Oct 4, 2022

Re: Pregnancy Kink

CotrolYourHole • Oct 4, 2022
Little Vixie wrote:
So im currently 29 weeks pregnant and I feel like I'm absolutely huge. I have to roll over to get out of bed, I have a waddle when I walk, and I feel so damn slow. My fiance absolutely loves me pregnant, but I do not feel sexy at all.
I'm just curious to see if anyone finds it attractive and why. My fiance would love to fuck at all times, but maybe its.just because I'm on the other end of it but I don't see it.

Congrats on your baby! Pregnant sex was super fun for me & my wife, even though she went through phases where she didn’t feel sexy. But I just made sure to give her extra love & also to help her get into a kinky headspace as often as possible. And it really helped. We were having days during the first 2 trimesters where we were having 3+ rounds a day, cumming in her like 5 or 6 times per day (almost as high as what we were doing in the 4 months between meeting each other & pregnancy lol😂)! Even in the 3rd we still went 2-3 times daily, just less rough since her belly was bigger haha. She’d have phases where the hormones actually made her SUPER horny, so that was fun😜we did it the morning right before she got induced (over 42 weeks!), by that point each time we were hoping that sex would induce labor.

But anyways, to me it is very sexy for a woman to still love being an obedient little sub even while her body is going through wild changes. That offsets the less attractive things it does to her body lol…& I guess the fact that me & my wife both believe in the spiritual benefits of childbirth helped motivate us too😍I hope your sex life stays fun throughout pregnancy Little Vickie!
CotrolYourHole
1 year ago • Oct 4, 2022
CotrolYourHole • Oct 4, 2022
Dom Pinnacle wrote:
Little Vixie...do you know how lucky you are? Your man desires to be inside you every chance he can? Call that a blessing. Many men...and I do mean MANY, lose interest at 20 weeks, let alone 29 weeks. Embrace it. Make sweet love to your guy and enjoy your pregnancy. And congrats! It's a beautiful thing to make love and bring love into the world.

I agree 100%, I’ve heard of guys not showing interest in having sex with their wife/sub/gf even from early in pregnancy, and I feel bad for the women…lots of sex during pregnancy helps keep the husband & wife close…sure there are times near the end of 3rd where it’s frustrating for us men when her vagina feels randomly different than it did 3 hours ago & it’s tough to stay hard in her😂but me & my wife kept at it, knowing that the next round might end up being an amazing orgasm for us both. I’m glad we did it all the way through 42 weeks, it kept the pregnancy journey fun for sure
Kaite
1 year ago • Oct 5, 2022
Kaite • Oct 5, 2022
I absolutely loved being pregnant. And my belly was huge from about 20-25 weeks. We had sex literally as much as possible. We had to get a little creative with positions, but neither of us minded that!
I felt sexy and beautiful, like previously said, I was creating life, it felt powerful. He loved to be touching me, near me, screwing me because it felt ownership, the whole “I did this”
Really enjoy this! Nothing like it in the world. Embrace yourself, you’re amazing!
primonow
1 year ago • Oct 5, 2022
primonow • Oct 5, 2022
OK as a Guy... I find a pregnant women to be so totallly attractive and beautiful in two aspects. I can not explain why and to be honest... I don't really care why. FIrst of all I have never seen a pregnant women who was not totally beautiful. I just find a pregnant women to be beautiful and the bigger the more sexy. I totally loose all my aggressive side and would just bend to any request she made. Second... Sexually I find a pregnant women to be overly sexy. I do think any BDSM activities should be modified so as to do not harm to the baby. all in all I don't think there is anything sexier than a women with child.

I would like to also add the fact that after a women has had her child it increases her overall sexiness too. can't explain just how I feel.