Online now
Online now

Water sports yes or no?

Beautiful eyes​(sub female){Taken}
1 year ago • Nov 2, 2022

Water sports yes or no?

I was hoping for some insight as this is not something I have done myself.
However recently its something that has come up in conversation.

Personally I have never thought it would be something that I would consider.
However time in the cage has opened my mind to alot of new things.
I am trying to understand so I would love to know your thoughts xx
Literate Lycan​(dom male)
1 year ago • Nov 2, 2022
Literate Lycan​(dom male) • Nov 2, 2022
Depends entirely upon how you perceive the act and how you might receive it. From a Primal perspective, to me it represents the ultimate and deepest form of marking territory.

Others may view it as a form of degradation and humiliation. It can be a form of punishment.

It also depends upon how it’s done. Some simply urinate on their partner’s body, to include limbs, torso, breasts and even showering their face. Others might urinate in them, to include any opening such as mouth or other entrances.

So the question back to you might be, how do you envision it? Quite like you, as I’ve learned more and read other perspectives I have opened my mind to new and often wonderful things. When a good friend described a blog she had read years ago and how romantic it sounded from the perspective of the blogger, I reconsidered what I thought about water sports.
    The most loved post in topic
Beautiful eyes​(sub female){Taken}
1 year ago • Nov 2, 2022
Firstly thank you for your response and I kind of think you have hit the nail on the head.

My first thoughts was no it's disrespectful and degrading......however I can see the level of trust it would require for me.
I can also see the primal side of it and as you say marking or scenting.
So I think I am trying to understand more about it to keep an open mind .....yes and to get over my own peconceptions and prejudices.

So other people sharing their experiences may help me open my mind abit more. However I also know in the end it will come down to me. I am sure many find it pleasurable to feel
1 year ago • Nov 2, 2022
You are welcome! And you are correct: there is a level of trust and a type of feral attraction between partners that leads to this level of marking or scenting.

Recommendation: Eat more pineapple! Have an awesome night.
Steellover​(sub male)
1 year ago • Nov 2, 2022
Steellover​(sub male) • Nov 2, 2022
I enjoy receiving it more than most of my female partners enjoy giving it.
Giving- I would assume the turn-on is primal, marking territory, asserting dominance.
Receiving- it's an act of submission, degredation, and humiliation; one of the most intimate acts of service one can give to their dominant.

Either way it's a powerful fetish and I don't want to go too far into it, other than what I have described.
Some things to try; there is a special, err, "Commode" that is available that has been designed for this purpose, or the adventurous do-it-yourself kinkster may decide to build their own "Throne of Golden Submission" if need be.
Bunnie
1 year ago • Nov 2, 2022
Bunnie • Nov 2, 2022
It’s not something I had ever really considered, however, it’s become something I love. @Literate Lycan described perfectly what it encompasses for me. Mostly it’s the feeling of being marked and owned… especially with “that look” that often accompanies the act. However, I have also experienced it being used as a form of humiliation and degradation, and was quite surprised at how much I loved that too. I guess I tend to see it as something super intimate… removing the masks that we wear in everyday polite society, and revelling in each other’s “unacceptable” (I like the term “feral” used above), in a beautiful form of bond and connection.
Miki
1 year ago • Nov 2, 2022
Miki • Nov 2, 2022
The degradation/humiliation aspect was what turned me on to watersports.. As for disrespectful, well, I wasn't into this stuff seeking any level of respect when "playing". Outside of that or in public, perhaps, but the "respect switch" gets shut off when I'm horny enough to be showered in or drink pee.

I've even been made to drnk my own but of course one has to be mindfl of not getting sick. First pass only.

-----

Actually all kink aside, it is taught in heavy duty survival training. First pass only.. Beyond that the pee is toxic.
Bunnie
1 year ago • Nov 2, 2022
Bunnie • Nov 2, 2022
@Miki,

Can I ask please, what do you mean by “first pass”? Is that the first pee of the day?
1 year ago • Nov 2, 2022
During survival training such as SERE and other courses of instruction (wilderness survival), lessons show drinking urine can extend your survival by a day or two (considering you probably reached a state of emergency in order to drink urine for survival). But you can only do so a limited number of times before it becomes too concentrated. Urine is simply waste removed from the body with a dose of water. 95% of urine is water, unless you are dehydrated, for which obviously you’ll have less water to go around. Drink your urine more than once and you filter the water and pretty much just have concentrated waste. Much of the waste can be toxic to our systems and puts a strain on our organs such as the liver. I never heard the term first-pass with regards to drinking urine but I can see where it makes sense.
tallslenderguy​(other male)
1 year ago • Nov 2, 2022

Re: Water sports yes or no?

Beautiful eyes wrote:
I was hoping for some insight as this is not something I have done myself.
However recently its something that has come up in conversation.

Personally I have never thought it would be something that I would consider.
However time in the cage has opened my mind to alot of new things.
I am trying to understand so I would love to know your thoughts xx

i've written about this in other places in The Cage, there's some good discussions a search might produce for you, Meanwhile...

i too had never considered WS, and was initially repelled by it. For me, it's not the urine that finds a collaring place in me, but many things associated with it. Another factor for me with WS, and all kinks for that matter, is the needs/desires connected to it, need to be mutually shared to evoke my desire/need.

As others have mentioned, the primary drivers i have experienced with WS are being marked territory and degradation/humilation.

With marking, for me, there are two general ways WS can be used. External and internal. The external is Him putting His scent on me, internal is Him impregnating me with HIs scent. The latter is a much more powerful form of marking for me. The first time i experienced impregnation with piss, the Man who marked me did so after breeding/seeding me anally (gay total bottom here). The human colon absorbs fluid and turns it into urine. The impregnating effect is His piss gets absorbed and "imgregnates" mine, and when i pee, i can smell His scent in my pee. That is a profound experience for me, both physically and psychologically. It was especially powerful because the Man who marked me thus, brought me to a place where He knew i would want it, then gave it as a surprise. It's also something that can be cultivated and attached to need with me, taking it to a deeper level. After seeding me with His piss, He got me to retain it by explaining that He wanted to impregnate me and the effect would be greater the longer i held His 'seed' in. His communication, sharing of His own desires/needs, are a BIG part of evoking/exposing places in me where He could connect and captivate/possess me.

Again, half the power of this for me is in it's mutuality. If i do not see and experience His desire/need, my need/desire stays sort of dormant.

The degradation/humiliation part took me a long time to figure out. i do not respond to what i perceive as meanness, bullying, force , disrespect, with any of my kinks, WS included. It has the opposite effect on me, shuts me down (at the very least). i connect and bond to the need/desire in a Man. i've experienced simultaneous respect and degradation/humiliation from a Man who smiled and declared: "you like being my toilet." Talk about mind fuck, lol. Presentation like force or bullying, come across as weakness, fear of vulnerability and openness on His part, a mask of sorts? So the magic for me is when His skill of presenting His own need/desire finds and exposes mine, and He 'collars' it. i call it "affectionate degradation/humiliation." i have come to see those feelings of degradation and humilation as a conditioned response. I.e., we are conditioned from an early age that voiding is dirty, a thing to do in private, waste disposal, etc, etc.. i think our feelings of degradation/humiliation are conditioned responses. i think the paradox is between the conditioned response and the affirmation that occurs when a connection and bond is achieved using traditionally conditioned 'icky' activity. For a Top/D to achieve and establish a connection with Their bottom/s, using Their 'waste,' to me, uses need and desire to establish a connection and bond in a normatively negative way.

This is a vast topic for me lol, but there's a few thoughts.