Online now
Online now

Water sports yes or no?

Beautiful eyes​(sub female){Taken}
1 year ago • Nov 3, 2022
Thank you all for your responses.
They have certainly gave me much to think about and consider.
I have loved all your comments, and some helpful tips.

Reading other people's perspectives and feelings has help give me more angles to look at it and challenges my own preconceptions, so thank you for sharing

Xx
FunCouple{.-Couple-.}
1 year ago • Nov 3, 2022
FunCouple{.-Couple-.} • Nov 3, 2022
Hello
My experience is slightly different, but could still come under the umbrella-ella of Water Sports I suppose.

A time ago I was showering with my then girl (long before Kitty).
She was suddenly desperate for a pee, but horrified when I said to just go in the shower and that I didn’t mind or take any offence.
Guys have been peeing in the shower for years.

When she went to leave, I held her and firmly sat her down on my lap, reversed cowgirl.
There was a built in seat in the shower.
I opened my legs wide which in turn opened her legs.
I reached around and said (in ‘that’ voice) that she was to pee in the shower.
I reached around with both hands and opened her labia.
It took a few minutes for her to be able to relax… but she did pee.
She got the “Good girl” afterwards and of course she noticed the semi fat Bull between my legs.

Let’s just say she became a fan of peeing in the shower from then on.

For my-self ….. I have quite enjoyed my girl holding Bull, out in the woods, on occasion, when I need to pee.
Interestingly, I have never had anyone in the past say no.
It has to be quick though because as soon as my trousers are being rummaged through, Bull starts to swell,
And as guys know, it’s impossible to pee when erect.

FC
I'mME
1 year ago • Nov 4, 2022
I'mME • Nov 4, 2022
Beautiful eyes wrote:
Firstly thank you for your response and I kind of think you have hit the nail on the head.

My first thoughts was no it's disrespectful and degrading......however I can see the level of trust it would require for me.
I can also see the primal side of it and as you say marking or scenting.
So I think I am trying to understand more about it to keep an open mind .....yes and to get over my own peconceptions and prejudices.

So other people sharing their experiences may help me open my mind abit more. However I also know in the end it will come down to me. I am sure many find it pleasurable to feel

Beautiful Eyes,

Could you explain what you mean by:

"I can see the level of trust it would require of me"

TIA
Beautiful eyes​(sub female){Taken}
1 year ago • Nov 4, 2022
Hi yes of course I will explain.

Even though I class my self as a sub I am not a Degradee......
Which to me this has elements of and
As i have never experienced this for myself....this is out of my comfort zone and i have trama issues as such I would need to be able to trust the person enough so that I know they will not rush me to doing something that I am not ready.
So for me a deep level of trust with any partner is needed.
I am very open to trying new things yes and to push my limits......but trust is key with me.
niceguywithaplan​(dom male)
1 year ago • Nov 4, 2022
This is a very interesting topic and I'm glad you posted.
When I first entered the world of BDSM, I was not interested in any way in watersports, as I saw it strictly as a way of degrading someone, which there is nothing wrong with degrading if that is your kink, it is for many, but I was never turned on by that as a Dom/Daddy, but as time went on, my thinking shifted.
Now before I go further, let me say that if I am working with a sub/little, and she asks for or needs to be degraded in this way, I will most certainly incorporate it, it is all about helping her to grow in her journey to the best of her ability.

As for my change of mind, I began to see it as a display of trust. I began to see it as my sub wishing to show me just how completely willing she is to break down her inhibitions and taboos for me. I see this as just one more special gift that my sub can offer to me.
That being said, as I have grown, I have found that my favorite aspect of watersports is to ask my sub to pee on the floor (of course with plastic laid down ahead of time) as I watch her. This is usually one of the final acts of training I will ask and it is only after much trust and honesty has been built up. For my sub to be able to do such an intimate act in front of me, shows just how much she trusts me, to break down something so deeply instilled in our upbringing, that of using a bathroom rather than the floor, this is usually very, very intense for the sub and she needs much comforting and reassurance afterwords but the reward is that after that, she usually is free enough to do or ask for anything. So, I have grown to truly love this aspect of play, something that even surprised me.
Chalybe​(dom male)
1 year ago • Nov 4, 2022
Chalybe​(dom male) • Nov 4, 2022
I guess I have a bit different take on it. I see it as one of the most intimate acts possible, I see it as fully accepting the other person, they are giving a very intimate gift.
Yes, I am a Dom for all intents and purposes, but I find this incredibly hot going either way. Think of a mama cat cleaning her kittens.
Since I usually ended up training newbs I also see it as a way to show them that it is OK, to lead them to accepting me.
And no, no scat. That is a hard line, but rimming is a possibility if everyone is CLEAN.
Estaria​(sub female)
1 year ago • Nov 5, 2022
Estaria​(sub female) • Nov 5, 2022
Just here to say I'm in the same boat as you! I am very new to the lifestyle, so I've yet to try it....but being on this site and reading different opinions and experiences has completely opened me up to it, as well as so many other things that had never crossed my mind! I'm honestly so excited about trying it out and I am pretty sure I will love it, it's a type of marking territory in my mind. I would love my dom to mark me as his. icon_smile.gif

Good Luck! ❤
tallslenderguy​(other male)
1 year ago • Nov 5, 2022
niceguywithaplan wrote:
This is a very interesting topic and I'm glad you posted.
When I first entered the world of BDSM, I was not interested in any way in watersports, as I saw it strictly as a way of degrading someone, which there is nothing wrong with degrading if that is your kink, it is for many, but I was never turned on by that as a Dom/Daddy, but as time went on, my thinking shifted.
Now before I go further, let me say that if I am working with a sub/little, and she asks for or needs to be degraded in this way, I will most certainly incorporate it, it is all about helping her to grow in her journey to the best of her ability.

As for my change of mind, I began to see it as a display of trust. I began to see it as my sub wishing to show me just how completely willing she is to break down her inhibitions and taboos for me. I see this as just one more special gift that my sub can offer to me.
That being said, as I have grown, I have found that my favorite aspect of watersports is to ask my sub to pee on the floor (of course with plastic laid down ahead of time) as I watch her. This is usually one of the final acts of training I will ask and it is only after much trust and honesty has been built up. For my sub to be able to do such an intimate act in front of me, shows just how much she trusts me, to break down something so deeply instilled in our upbringing, that of using a bathroom rather than the floor, this is usually very, very intense for the sub and she needs much comforting and reassurance afterwords but the reward is that after that, she usually is free enough to do or ask for anything. So, I have grown to truly love this aspect of play, something that even surprised me.

i love reading Your perspective, for me it grasps the essence of 'WS.' For me it's not so much about the piss/pee (for me, Tops have piss, bottoms pee), but all of the associations we make with it and the act of voiding. We have so many emotions programmed into us, many of them unconscious.

WS can definitely be used to evoke feelings of degradation/humilation in me, but depending on the Top and His desire/need/attitude, it can be a very bonding experience and deeply affirming for both of us. He exercises His power of control, deepening a sense of ownership. It's another layer of nakedness, vulnerability, exposure, where the barriers that separate are removed and a closer connection is achieved.