Online now
Online now

Water sports yes or no?

CotrolYourHole
1 year ago • Nov 5, 2022

Re: Water sports yes or no?

CotrolYourHole • Nov 5, 2022
Beautiful eyes wrote:
I was hoping for some insight as this is not something I have done myself.
However recently its something that has come up in conversation.

Personally I have never thought it would be something that I would consider.
However time in the cage has opened my mind to alot of new things.
I am trying to understand so I would love to know your thoughts xx

It’s very fun & sexy in my experience, but it’s not something that I do all the time. My wife wasn’t enthusiastic about the idea at first, but then she agreed to try it in the shower. It didn’t gross her out at all, she did think it tickled though😂maybe that’s just because I did it on her butt? Lol…next time I plan on trying it on her front side…also the thought of peeing directly on/into her asshole sounds hot too😜tbh I’d do it all the time if she was super into it…she isn’t super into humiliation/degradation so most of our kinky fun consists of bondage & her just being a good little submissive girl in general. If our unicorn sub (once we find her) is into more degrading stuff though, I won’t hesitate to piss all over her daily including in her mouth😜it’ll be interesting to see what more Cage members think of it too!
Authenticly honest
1 year ago • Nov 5, 2022
Authenticly honest • Nov 5, 2022
I agree with all those comments but being who I am I feel and enjoy that peeing on my sub is a validation of her pleasing my pervasions but as I did before if it is for punishment then I will urinate over her head and have her go to sleep without a shower.
Every act of kinks for me are exotic acts for many splendor things.
Byrdie​(switch female){rl only}
1 year ago • Nov 9, 2022
I enjoy topping for it: it gives me the giggles.

One submissive who liked raunch play encouraged me to try it. Another was initially alarmed by our first time, and almost immediately afterwards told me that they loved it when I "made" them do something that they "don't want to do."
Hilarymeg
1 year ago • Nov 29, 2022
Hilarymeg • Nov 29, 2022
For the longest time, Water Sports/ golden showers were a hard limit for me. But then one day, I changed my mind and tried it and didn't flinch. Found out that I loved it. Both the degrading humiliating part and the love of Master's piss.
shutmkr
1 year ago • Dec 2, 2022
shutmkr • Dec 2, 2022
I totally agree to try it and see if it something you like. Have the conversation of what it will look like for you and what your partner wants it to look like.
My Master and I have done it, after lots of talking. I enjoyed it more than I thought I would. He also completely enjoyed it.
The idea of marking his territory as his is exciting! I want nothing more to be completely his and to please him.
Lady Char​(sub female)
1 year ago • Dec 3, 2022
Lady Char​(sub female) • Dec 3, 2022
Watersports was on my absolute no list.

Then it was on my possibly but I really don't want to list.

Then it was on my that's quite scary please keep it over there list,.

Then it was on my it's pleases you? Ok, I can try list.

Now it's on my "Not my favorite thing to do but I understand the arousal and I'm willing to explore it under the right circumstances, with the right Dominant" list after a few positive experiences.

Limits change as we grow, as we ask ourselves why is it a limit? Is it revulsion? Or fear? Or societal judgment? Or our own fear that we might actually be aroused by it but we've always been told it's wrong.
tallslenderguy​(other male)
1 year ago • Dec 3, 2022
CharBunny wrote:

Limits change as we grow, as we ask ourselves why is it a limit? Is it revulsion? Or fear? Or societal judgment? Or our own fear that we might actually be aroused by it but we've always been told it's wrong.

i think you ask great questions. To me, one of the best gifts of being 'different' is how our differences can teach us to observe and question 'the norm.' i don't think we really can 'know' the truth of where our desires and needs come from, though those who control culture will often not hesitate to assert their perceptions as "truth."

i think one of the funnier tricks of nature is that all our sex organs have a dual function of 'waste' removal from the body. Even the vagina has a week long sort of 'movement' when the uterus sloughs and becomes bloody 'waste'. And some people still have sex during that time.

When we look honestly, it's hard to discern between what comes naturally and what comes 'naturally.' Being open to what arouses and connects us can broaden our horizons, eh?
tallslenderguy​(other male)
1 year ago • Dec 3, 2022
Beautiful eyes wrote:
I have to say, when I posed this question, my own preconceptions had me thinking one way.

However hearing the positive experiences people have had, it really has given me given me a different prospective.

It's been a wild journey for me, and i'm sure many can relate with this and other 'kinks.'

For me, it started out with a Man pissing in me anally after breeding me. i was startled at first, but He was a trusted Top and He knew me well enough to take the risk, and He had me almost instantly. i am very anal lol, and any hint of a Man being able to 'impregnate" me is a 'collaring' place for me.

Drinking from His cock is a harder one (so to speak) for me to 'learn.' Psychologically, it can connect to several things in me if the Top knows me and handles those things in me. i still do not like the taste, it's overwhelming to me and that creates fear and anticipation for me... fear that i'm going to fail to receive it, Him, His release and interrupt His pleasure. i was kind of proud of myself the first time because the quantity and flow was something i also feared, but was able to keep up just fine. For me, it's mostly about the friendly/affectionate degradation/humiliation, then His being proud and pleased when i succeed at that level.
Ha, our kinks are complex, eh? But they can be very deep connecting places... none of this is solo for me, but connected and dependent on what the Man i am with is experiencing that is connecting and bonding us.
I'mME
1 year ago • Dec 8, 2022
I'mME • Dec 8, 2022
Beautiful eyes wrote:
I have to say, when I posed this question, my own preconceptions had me thinking one way.

However hearing the positive experiences people have had, it really has given me given me a different prospective.

Beautiful Eyes,

What has changed in your perceptions?