Online now
Online now

Water sports yes or no?

CapnRick​(dom male)
1 year ago • Dec 9, 2022
CapnRick​(dom male) • Dec 9, 2022
I'm late to this conversation, but there is an aspect about water sports that I don't think has been mentioned yet, and that can really up the receiver's arousal.

Has anyone mentioned WARMTH? So you are kneeling in the tub or shower, a little cool ad goose-bumpy, not sure how you are going to accept this emotionally fraught experience...

And then this WARM stream lands on you --surprise, the warmth is immensely soothing !

Thought this aspect of it ought to be factored in.. 96.8 degrees at the source adds a dimension to the other aspects already discussed.
littleMagpie​(sub female)
1 year ago • Dec 9, 2022
littleMagpie​(sub female) • Dec 9, 2022
Also consider how you want to play it…

The first experience of it I had was giving, he adored when I sat on his face and squirted then peed in his mouth.

But then…you know that amazing feeling when he fills you with cum? Being peed in is also…incredibly messy but so good and very intense.

No interest in drinking it, and no way would I sit and let someone just pee on me, but filled with it…yep.
CapnRick​(dom male)
1 year ago • Dec 9, 2022
CapnRick​(dom male) • Dec 9, 2022
Someone mentioned sitting and peeing on their (male?) sub...

I believe the name for a chair designed for this purpose is called a "Queening Chair". I is just high enough for the sub to slide in under it, on his/her back..
Face centered under the round opening in the chair seat...
You get the idea.
Beautiful eyes​(sub female){Taken}
1 year ago • Dec 10, 2022
I'mME wrote:
[quote="Beautiful eyes"

Beautiful Eyes,

What has changed in your perceptions?

At first, all I could think about was the shame, embarrassment and the demeanour of the act plus the yuck factor.

Which as I had no personal experience......I wanted to understand it........not just the act but why it has meaning and the emotional response it could trigger.

After reading the responses help me see things from a different angle, plus chatting it over with a friend.
I ended up trying it while in the shower and having a play lol....... I am not going into details.
However it was at first the warmth that surprised me and of course my mind was racing and I found its not a bad as my mind made it lol.
Saying that I am not into humiliation so, with the right person I will not be saying no straight away lol xx
MargieFancypants​(switch trans woman)
1 year ago • Dec 26, 2022
Water sports are, scientifically speaking, substantially different than (for example) scat play. That's because, barring the presence of a UTI, urine is sterile. So a golden shower is a safer activity. Scat is literally masses of infectious material, and another matter entirely.

When I first got together with my partner many years ago, we played with this a little, and her response stays with me. "It's far more intimate than I could have imagined."

Itʼs that intimacy that intrigues me. I don't see it as a degrading act at all. I think this ties in directly with the warmth just mentioned. It is a means of enrobing, or being enrobed, with one's partner's physical self.

The taboo aspect of it does add a degree of excitement to it. It's naughty, without being dangerous, when done sanely.
tallslenderguy​(other male)
Beautiful eyes wrote:

Even though I class my self as a sub I am not a Degradee......
Which to me this has elements of and
As i have never experienced this for myself....this is out of my comfort zone and i have trama issues as such I would need to be able to trust the person enough so that I know they will not rush me to doing something that I am not ready.
So for me a deep level of trust with any partner is needed.
I am very open to trying new things yes and to push my limits......but trust is key with me.

i love your insights and openness here. For me, "openness" is one of the key elements of our kinks, and WS in this case. Plumbing and finding the depths of who and how we are, connecting , and even bonding, with another person in that shared discovery and place. Right there with you when it comes to trust.

i usually hesitate to say that i'm a "degradee." Like so many of our kinks, this one is deeply personal vs generic and needs communication, mutual understanding, and for me, most importantly, it has to be symbiotic. The reason i generally "hesitate" to expose that part of myself is because it can be hard to explain to someone who isn't wired that way and already 'gets it' instinctively. For me it's not about enacting a scene or scenario, but evoking, experiencing and connecting mutual need/desire,

For me, what is evoked, and what i am wanting to connect with in the Top or D, is the same thing from the opposite side, Their vulnerable need to control, possess my vulnerable need to be controlled and possessed. That in itself sounds contradictory i think. How can One be in control, and at the same time vulnerable? i think it's because it is a need in that person, and exposing our needs to another is vulnerable. To me, when a person expresses that with a show of force, meanness, bullying; i perceive all of those as a mask, as fear from the Top/D of exposing Their need.

To me, where the magic happens is in the discovery and expression that it's a mutual need. When the Top/D thoroughly understands and perceives that They have someone who needs/wants Who and how They are, they can remove the "mask" and revel in the control and possessing, even in a state of vulnerability. For me, the power and mind fuck happens when both realize experientially and connect and bond.

i see the Top/D, not with a "mask" of bravado or show of force, but almost shy wonder and surprise. When They simultaneously experience the power and control They have with the bottom/sub in this, not because They had to force Their need/desire on them, but because They accessed and opened Their bottom/subs similar need desire.
MargieFancypants​(switch trans woman)
tallslenderguy wrote:

For me, what is evoked, and what i am wanting to connect with in the Top or D, is the same thing, Their vulnerable need to control, possess. That in itself sounds contradictory i think. How can One be in control, and at the same time vulnerable? i think it's because it is a need in that person, and exposing our needs to another is vulnerable. To me, when a person expresses that with a show of force, meanness, bullying; i perceive all of those as a mask, as fear from the Top/D of exposing Their need.

Wow, that's an impressively insightful and nuanced view. I wish more people around here (Montreal) had such sophistication in their views of kink. I originally entered the scene in Vancouver, and you're reminding me of what I liked so much about that kink scene. Thank you!
MstressWhipplash​(dom female)
1 year ago • Jan 26, 2023
With my live in Property I see it as marking my Property.

So it depends how you view it.

A few days before I drink more water then a day before drink pineapple juice so when I give from the source and my Property does consume, it reduces strength of it and any issues.

So look at the safety side and discuss that with the person you trust who you consent to doing that with.

So think of questions to ask before making a final choice such as;

Do they drink more? Drink pineapple juice etc to flush out any issues beforehand?
I'mME
1 year ago • Jan 26, 2023
I'mME • Jan 26, 2023
CapnRick wrote:
Someone mentioned sitting and peeing on their (male?) sub...

I believe the name for a chair designed for this purpose is called a "Queening Chair". I is just high enough for the sub to slide in under it, on his/her back..
Face centered under the round opening in the chair seat...
You get the idea.

CapnRick,

A queening chair use may be more geared for cunnilingis. Some can be very ornate and comfortable and pee could dull that after a period of time.
gramm​(sub male)
1 year ago • Jan 29, 2023
gramm​(sub male) • Jan 29, 2023
As male sub, WS to me can be the ultimate act of submission as long as its not messy and all over the place. I like nothing more than being taken to the toilet by my Mistress whenever she wants to take a pee and be commanded to kneel naked and worship her feet while my Mistress sits down on her toilet with a whip in her hand and proceeds to pee, and when my Mistress has finished and stands up she commands me to lick her clean with my tongue.