Online now
Online now

You Know What They Say About Assumptions...

TakenLower
6 years ago • Jan 21, 2018
TakenLower • Jan 21, 2018
I think the trick is learning to read people. A few well placed questions will tell you everything you need to know bonus if you’re in person and can read the body language.

I’ve had lots of assumptions placed on me because I am so into H&D. Something *has* to be wrong with me. I just slowly but surely prove it wrong.

I have known several sadists that also struggle with this. I am careful with a sadist, I pay close attention to the things they say but I don’t automatically assume that they’re bad people.
Hawkeye
Hawkeye • Jan 21, 2018
@TakenLower

You into Harley Davidson. Cool. What do you ride? icon_wink.gif
TakenLower
TakenLower • Jan 21, 2018
Silly Hawkeye! Humiliation and Degradation...can’t a girl type lazily sometimes?
T slave​(sub female){Owned}
6 years ago • Jan 22, 2018
I think it espescially is more apparent in today's society .

"Whats mine is mine and what's yours is mine." can be heard everwhere.

But new or old, manners and respect for everyone must always come first, don't you think?

There are those that test that statement and what I always try and do is kill them with kindness and a firm resolve.
Taramafor​(sub male)
6 years ago • Feb 13, 2018
Taramafor​(sub male) • Feb 13, 2018
People always assume. If no one assumed we couldn't make educated guesses. Like if someone likes us or not. I got good at it. Being observant. But only because I know the bad of it. It's taken a lot of seeing people get hurt and even dying to know what makes people tick and how to avoid getting into dark places.

Assuming is one thing. Thinking you can't be proven wrong as if you're "in the right" in quite another. The thing about assumptions is that it isn't necessarily true. People will do as they do and feel as they feel. Trying to control them without consent never ends well in my experience. Even telling someone to calm down or not be angry can have negative reputations while letting them be human can be the very thing that does that.

It's amazing how many people fail to understand that.