Online now
Online now

Out of the Ordinary Mental Domination Styles

LimeOnDrink​(switch male)
1 year ago • Nov 10, 2022

Out of the Ordinary Mental Domination Styles

LimeOnDrink​(switch male) • Nov 10, 2022
What types of mental domination styles have you done or have been done to you that you consider odd but enjoyable?

I'm still quite a beginner at BDSM, but I'm curious and want to learn, so sharing any experiences would be much appreciated!
darlingdiana​(sub female){Protected }
Get training! Many great Doms here and ones recommended by the Cage, worth a shot! You have to start somewhere and that's where. Not online where people will trustingly crash course you on Lord knows what...it really take time and patience. Again, you have begun! Enjoy the ride and journey while learning. Write a journal, practice, practice, practice- WITH experienced people/trainers professional.

Sincerely,

dd
Bunnie
Bunnie • Nov 10, 2022
Humiliation, degradation, being cucked, predicament bondage, “gaslighting,” “stockholm syndrome,” to name a few. I put the last two in inverted commas because these things were done more as a consensual style of mental manipulation play than the actual psychologically diagnosed form they take.
    The most loved post in topic
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Nov 10, 2022
I too am unsure what you are asking.
By odd do you mean uncommon? Because all BDSM, all dynamics, indeed all relationships necessarily include both mental and physical components. Judging by how much we all brag and complain about them, anyone who has ever been in any of those relationships is pretty familiar with both.
When you say "odd styles" it makes me wonder if you mean unconventional, like domming someone while underwater, or while standing on your head, or while juggling kittens. Those would be pretty odd styles.
I think maybe the question you're asking is what are some largely or exclusively non-physical acts of domination? If so then my immediate thought is - fear play.
Though it may include elements of physical domination as well, it can get real deep into some serious mind fuckery.
darlingdiana​(sub female){Protected }

Ok THANK YOU- i am having the same question, right after ans

ButterfliesAndCuffs wrote:
I’m a little unclear on your question. Are you asking about general mental domination examples or more specific experiences?
LimeOnDrink​(switch male)
LimeOnDrink​(switch male) • Nov 10, 2022
ButterfliesAndCuffs wrote:
I’m a little unclear on your question. Are you asking about general mental domination examples or more specific experiences?

Like fetishes in the realm of mental domination that you found surprisingly enjoyable
I'mME
I'mME • Nov 10, 2022
Op,

By different domination , are you referring to roles that Doms take on (Daddy , disciplinarian, sensual, ) or their personalities.