Online now
Online now

Subbies UNITE

burned​(sub male)
6 years ago • Jan 9, 2018

Subbies UNITE

burned​(sub male) • Jan 9, 2018
ok...so Submissives Unite......lets start a new a Tuesday....meaning....
Naked Tuesday...all submissives.....be naked at approximately 1pm (your local time) be naked.....till bedtime (or after your choice) and according to Your Owner ...of course.
So we can make it Naked Submissive Tuesday (NST) within The Cage. for all subbies....this will till start on January 9th 2018 @ 1pm (local time) and continue each Tuesday........till....forever.....cause we already have Humpday (Wednesday) so why not make Tuesday a funday as well?........so lets have some fun....and go for it!!!!!
    The most loved post in topic
Fudbar​(dom male){❤️❤️❤️}
Heh. My mind goes odd places. Shocked reaction of co-workers and passersby made me think of the video for one of my favorite cover songs.

Mark Ronson - Just ft. Phantom Planet.

Like @ 1:24 in the video, but naked subs on the sidewalk, not men in suits. And Dom/mes in place of all the Mark Ronson clones.

icon_smile.gif

...yeah, I know. I'm an odd duck. Good cover, though, no?
Asteria​(neither female)
Asteria​(neither female) • Jan 9, 2018
Nice song, maybe not exactly my "type", but still nice icon_wink.gif

I am wondering how many submissives work in my company. For sure I haven't seen any in a day collar (well, except for myself, obviously).
Fudbar​(dom male){❤️❤️❤️}
Mmm. I think everyone plays that "I wonder who else..." game at some point Asteria. It's a fun one. Not all submissives wear day collars either, so you never really know. As a Dom, I certainly feel like I have some 'radar' there too, which just adds to the game. As long as it's just playful and curious thoughts, good fun. Of course, stripping naked at the office at 11am sharp might kinda be a spoiler alert for that. icon_smile.gif
Asteria​(neither female)
Asteria​(neither female) • Jan 9, 2018
Nah, I would never strip naked in the office. I've worked too hard for what I have to play that way.

About day collar - mine is rather discreet and not very obvious, although I was once asked (on the bus) whether I am a submissive. That was surprising.
burned​(sub male)
6 years ago • Jan 10, 2018
burned​(sub male) • Jan 10, 2018
ok....so maybe....it did not work very well this day........(giggles)...but lets try again for next Tuesday.....the 16th.....and maybe all the subbie should go for...being naked..at home......not necessarily at work (unless you know you can get away with it)...laughs....so again....."Subbie Unite".....lets try again......
You all know the saying ...."if at first you fail...try try again"......so go forth and try...try again...all us subbies. laughs
Bella duPuy​(sub female){Not lookin}
6 years ago • Jan 10, 2018
Well now - i participated and didn't even know about the "Subbies UNITED" event!

. . . i often wonder if anyone can "tell" . . . and it often also, brings a sly smile to my face, a flush to my chest & a warming to my belly ... thinking, who, just who, may be able to 'see' beyond the surface (giggle) ... especially when i'm in beast mode at work (giggle). . .