Online now
Online now

You there!

kaoh
1 year ago • Nov 27, 2022
kaoh • Nov 27, 2022
Not to brag, but I am multilingual: satire, farce, slapstick, absurdity, surrealist, non-sense, parody and several regional dialects. Fluent in the mother tongue and once back in college, in an incident that I don't talk about much, the father tongue too. Now can we all get our panties out of a bunch, stick them in her mouth and have some fun? (No disrespect intended to the pantie cartels)
Steellover​(sub male)
Steellover​(sub male) • Nov 27, 2022
Satindragon wrote:
LOL

Very funny. I hope you meant this as satire.

I think people are taking this thread way too seriously.
Miki
Miki • Nov 27, 2022
Satindragon wrote:
LOL

Very funny. I hope you meant this as satire.

Since this thread is in the "just for fun" category I take everything they posted as strictly satire.

But... If there were a category called "Tool Box" it would fit in there even better.
kaoh
kaoh • Nov 27, 2022
Did you just call me a tool?
Miki
Miki • Nov 27, 2022
kaoh wrote:

That was "if the shoe fits" statement.
I'mME
I'mME • Nov 27, 2022
kaoh wrote:
Skipped school the day they were reviewing humor and irony did we? Enough with the "but I respect you" grandstanding. I don't know if I'm insignificant or the the original poster (spoiler alert, it is every single one of us). If it's me, consider the sheer ridiculousness, expense and impracticality of installing a fun-house floor in a residence. Think maybe that did not happen? And in the end of my little imaginary scenario my imaginary partner and I are laughing so hard together that the scene is abandoned and we go off to cuddle on the couch. If the OP is ridiculous (and I assure you he is because we all are) consider his self-deprecating humor in his second post when it was clear that not everyone got the joke. And even if his original post was to be taken completely seriously, there is absolutely nothing wrong with the dialog if it is with an established playmate. There are a thousand different scenarios he could be playing out, brat play, impossible task, etc, etc, but if the partner is in on it there is absolutely nothing wrong with it. Just be prepared to break down into giggles if you or your partner can't hold character (at least in my experience). If you aren't having fun why are you doing it? and your self-righteous stance on consent is sure to earn you another trip back to the friend-zone at best. Consent does not need to be established in his 5 second scenario - it can and should ideally be established over a long relationship. There will always be a place for one an dones but they won't have the depth of experience be it vanilla sex of fetish. If you cannot recognize your own insignificance and stand on high judging the insignificance of others, you are the most insignificance. (feel free to point out the irony of that little bit of soapbox)

Hello,

There will always be a place of oneandones.

Hookups, maybe, as equals.
kaoh
kaoh • Nov 27, 2022
Miki wrote:
kaoh wrote:

That was "if the shoe fits" statement.

I am wounded to where my soul should be