Online now
Online now

Suggestions

DrJohn​(dom male)
7 years ago • Mar 26, 2017
DrJohn​(dom male) • Mar 26, 2017
One possible addition to a user's profile page is: "Last online/Visited" (to indicate when the member was last active on the site).

There are some that may create a profile and browse the site for a few weeks, then never return. Having this indicated on the user's profile would allow someone who is, say, responding to a classified ad, the ability to know if that user is still "active" on the site.

Just my 2 cents...
Villanelle​(staff)
7 years ago • Mar 27, 2017
Villanelle​(staff) • Mar 27, 2017
Thanks for the suggestion John - I agree that might be useful. We'll have a chat about it.

Thank you all for your feedback! We need it and always appreciate it, even comments you think might be negative. We won't get our feelings hurt, I promise! (And Assaf is a masochist so he likes that shit icon_razz.gif)
Villanelle​(staff)
7 years ago • Mar 28, 2017
Villanelle​(staff) • Mar 28, 2017
@ Orgazmo - we definitely have photo galleries on our "to do" list. In the meantime we are encouraging the use of our blog areas. We'd definitely like to offer more for the IOS platform. Good to have the specific feedback about the log out issue.

Thanks as always!
Villanelle​(staff)
Just to confirm are you logged out of the website or chat?
Villanelle​(staff)
Thanks - I'll let Assaf know and we'll look in to it.
Cage Monkey​(staff)
Cage Monkey​(staff) • Mar 28, 2017
Thank you Evangeline!

HI there,

I think that the issue you're experiencing is unrelated to a specific iPhone model, instead I think it is the cause of the behavior of Safari that is counter-intuitive and unexpected:

The way Safari works with iOS is like that - if Safari is opened from within an app (like mail) it will not remember your logins done through that session (cookies) However if you open Safari from the home screen and sign in to THE CAGE from there, the browser will remember you have logged in and your problem will hopefully be solved.

I hope it works for you, let us know!

The reasoning behind this is that Safari assumes you're making a one time session when you open Safari from a link - for making a certain action, and so it finds it logical that no consequences of it should be remembered. This I think is also done to limit the impact of malicious links to follow you through cookies.

To all iOS users I'd also recommend to add THE CAGE to the home screen, then it will appear like a native app and will be a few clicks closer to you whenever you need it.

Cheers.