Online now
Online now

Scammers, Scumbags and Succubus

jkillaaa​(sub female)
1 year ago • Jan 4, 2023
jkillaaa​(sub female) • Jan 4, 2023
This place needs a wall of shame. Definitely for accountability reasons and not because I think it would be hilarious or anything.
badmonkey​(sub male)
1 year ago • Jan 4, 2023
badmonkey​(sub male) • Jan 4, 2023
jkillaaa wrote:
This place needs a wall of shame. Definitely for accountability reasons and not because I think it would be hilarious or anything.

It would be hilarious though….
Aquarius Dom​(dom male)
1 year ago • Jan 4, 2023
Aquarius Dom​(dom male) • Jan 4, 2023
Having come from way back BTI ( before the internet) I can honestly say the number of scammers is exploding year by year!

I have countless examples some laughable, some scary and some down right illegal!

From the sub that had me on a string for 7 months with an entirely believable back story about abuse , children’s deaths, rape and so on and so on before she made one vital slip up and was exposed.

To the “of course we can meet” just join my OnlyFans if you want to see more !

Then we have the guys pretending to be girls, I had one that chatted very amicably for three weeks sharing info and pics ! Till I found out it was a guy using his sisters ID and photos,
Funny how we never have girls pretending to be guys !! Or do we ??

It’s made me Uber cautious and I certainly won’t give really personal info out nowadays without a POL ( proof of life) picture.

Though on the positive side The Cage doesn’t appear to carry the numbers of fakes, scammers, pickpockets and scurrilous characters that inhabit the other sites !!
tallslenderguy​(other male)
1 year ago • Jan 4, 2023
Bunnie wrote:

It’s impossible for me to not believe in the fundamental goodness of people… even those who think their only way to get ahead in life is to take advantage of others. All I can think is how horrible it must feel to think that that’s how one needs to survive in life. How lonely that must be.
Whatever someone’s reasons for doing what they do, only they will truly know.

My motto is, don’t let people make you become someone you’re not, which includes becoming bitter at unfair treatment. We always get to choose who we are.

As @Defender so perfectly said, “keep calm and carry on.”

i too wrestle with this a lot. i have long thought that most 'evil' is inadvertent, a result of things like self absorption, laziness, inattention, ____________?
But then i think of dictators like Putin (Russia), Xi Jinping (China), Kim jong un (N. Korea), who control and enslave their entire countries peoples and realize there is such a thing as intentional evil. i doubt their psychological composition is unique, just their position to exercise it?

i do think those dictators and the people they exploit and control, represent a macrocosm of individuals. It seems to me that individuals are cells of a larger organism, and we need governments that grasp that. Grasp that when we hurt another, we hurt ourself.

Sorry, that was a rabbit trail lol
Bunnie
1 year ago • Jan 4, 2023
Bunnie • Jan 4, 2023
tallslenderguy wrote:
"Succubus" sounds like a kink requiring enormous oral capacity.

Lol! This made me laugh so hard… thank you icon_smile.gif
Aquarius Dom​(dom male)
1 year ago • Jan 4, 2023
Aquarius Dom​(dom male) • Jan 4, 2023
tallslenderguy wrote:
"Succubus" sounds like a kink requiring enormous oral capacity.

Top tip …. Don’t burn your lips on the exhaust 😂😂
Bunnie
1 year ago • Jan 4, 2023
Bunnie • Jan 4, 2023
tallslenderguy wrote:
Bunnie wrote:

It’s impossible for me to not believe in the fundamental goodness of people… even those who think their only way to get ahead in life is to take advantage of others. All I can think is how horrible it must feel to think that that’s how one needs to survive in life. How lonely that must be.

My motto is, don’t let people make you become someone you’re not, which includes becoming bitter at unfair treatment. We always get to choose who we are.

i too wrestle with this a lot. i have long thought that most 'evil' is inadvertent, a result of things like self absorption, laziness, inattention, ____________?
But then i think of dictators like Putin (Russia), Xi Jinping (China), Kim jong un (N. Korea), who control and enslave their entire countries peoples and realize there is such a thing as intentional evil. i doubt their psychological composition is unique, just their position to exercise it?

i do think those dictators and the people they exploit and control, represent a macrocosm of individuals. It seems to me that individuals are cells of a larger organism, and we need governments that grasp that. Grasp that when we hurt another, we hurt ourself.

Agreed. And sometimes I wrestle with feeling like by carrying that “fundamental goodness” belief, it’s a denial of our fundamental “wholeness.” Kind of like sticking my head in the sand and trying to ignore our individual capacity for asseholeness. Which definitely contradicts my beliefs around accepting the “all” that we are… both good and bad.

This is why I just try not to think… damn overthinking brain… it just sends me round in circles like a dog chasing its tail.
tallslenderguy​(other male)
1 year ago • Jan 4, 2023
Bunnie wrote:
tallslenderguy wrote:
Bunnie wrote:

Agreed. And sometimes I wrestle with feeling like by carrying that “fundamental goodness” belief, it’s a denial of our fundamental “wholeness.” Kind of like sticking my head in the sand and trying to ignore our individual capacity for asseholeness. Which definitely contradicts my beliefs around accepting the “all” that we are… both good and bad.

This is why I just try not to think… damn overthinking brain… it just sends me round in circles like a dog chasing its tail.

Oh wow, it's like you read my mind. After posting, and still cogitating, i thought: "we all have the potential to be assholes. Being an asshole is not a static or permanent condition, it's a moment to moment choice we make."
Wish to Serve​(sub female)
1 year ago • Jan 5, 2023
To put it simply , I was so fed up with fake doms, I was ready to leave the lifestyle all together. One brought me back but I just asked to be released. Maybe I will get lucky but 2 yrs is a long search.