Online now
Online now

Highly experienced sub struggling on how to introduce, educate non-bdsm fiancé wanting to learn.

Bunnie
1 year ago • Jan 1, 2023
Bunnie • Jan 1, 2023
@trixietrixster,

“Maybe it's just me, but, something just seems off ...”

It’s not just you… that threw me also and I found it to be a very odd response. I thought perhaps it was a possibility she thought I was her partner? Or the only other possible “logical” conclusion I could come to is perhaps it’s a joint account and he was responding to her based on what I said?
It was strange enough for me to step away anyway.
trixietrixster​(sub female)
1 year ago • Jan 1, 2023
Bunnie wrote:
@trixietrixster,

“Maybe it's just me, but, something just seems off ...”

It’s not just you… that threw me also and I found it to be a very odd response. I thought perhaps it was a possibility she thought I was her partner? Or the only other possible “logical” conclusion I could come to is perhaps it’s a joint account and he was responding to her based on what I said?
It was strange enough for me to step away anyway.

@Bunnie - nice to meet you! icon_smile.gif

I also thought at first glance the same thing, that her fiance' was using her account. I didn''t correlate that with what you had said. Yes, it sounds like somewhat of a plausible theory. Then, I checked out her profile ... "I know a little bit about bdsm" which completely contradicts her original post in which she says "alpha - highly experienced". Her original post was so different compared to this ... it's almost as if someone is "playing pretend" ...

I would enjoy hearing her thoughts on these things. Perhaps she will clarify some information for us ...
DominusRex​(dom male)
1 year ago • Jan 1, 2023
DominusRex​(dom male) • Jan 1, 2023
Agreed.

I am also curious to find out what is going on here. I think we need to wait and see.
Kurai Mori​(dom male)
1 year ago • Jan 2, 2023
Kurai Mori​(dom male) • Jan 2, 2023
I saw the response, but at the end of it was what appeared to be a type of initial signature "Hb" - so, perhaps it is another who has accessed the account. The fiancee perhaps??? As the language was different, not as composed as the original writing.

Also the profile was locked shortly after the post was made...
I'mME
1 year ago • Jan 2, 2023
I'mME • Jan 2, 2023
To me it sounded as if her partner wrote or, hell I don't know what's up with folks writing things as a forum discussion then it goes wig-wam never hearing back from the OP.

Then people give their thoughts and take the time to respond.

Sometimes I guess it's someone who does not have anything better to do than fuck around, I got some things they can do......a list.

The goal now is pine straw and The Choo a bath. She looks demented when I look at her hair all over the place.....like a crazed professor......