Online now
Online now

How do you get over your first bdsm breakup

Doogs​(switch male)
1 year ago • Jan 9, 2023
Doogs​(switch male) • Jan 9, 2023
You can never fully "get over it" the relationship was a part of your life at some time or another. "Move on" yes eventually day by day, the biggest thing to remember is the past can NOT be replaced for the same, improvements can be made on both sides, use this time for some examination (what went wrong, what would be better, etc) Just remember be totally honest with your self, like every story has three sides, and use this examination to put into the wisdom bank for future relationships.
Not saying this is the case with you Naughty Girl but I believe in general people of this time in space are getting more and more selfish and less selfless.

Take care
I'mME
1 year ago • Jan 9, 2023
I'mME • Jan 9, 2023
Doogs wrote:
You can never fully "get over it" the relationship was a part of your life at some time or another. "Move on" yes eventually day by day, the biggest thing to remember is the past can NOT be replaced for the same, improvements can be made on both sides, use this time for some examination (what went wrong, what would be better, etc) Just remember be totally honest with your self, like every story has three sides, and use this examination to put into the wisdom bank for future relationships.
Not saying this is the case with you Naughty Girl but I believe in general people of this time in space are getting more and more selfish and less selfless.

Take care

Doogs,

*I believe in general people of this time in space are getting more and more selfish and less selfless.*

What do you mean "of this time?"

Plenty of good people who are not selfish.
Doogs​(switch male)
1 year ago • Jan 9, 2023
I'mME wrote:
Doogs wrote:

Take care

Doogs,

*I believe in general people of this time in space are getting more and more selfish and less selfless.*

Yes there are plenty of good selfless people out there, but when it comes to relationships they are more than likely already taken and are not looking, or like in my case once burnt twice shy
I'mME
1 year ago • Jan 9, 2023
I'mME • Jan 9, 2023
Doogs wrote:
I'mME wrote:
Doogs wrote:

Take care

Doogs,

Yes there are plenty of good selfless people out there, but when it comes to relationships they are more than likely already taken and are not looking, or like in my case once burnt twice shy

Doogs,

With that statement you dismiss me and anyone who isn't one half of a relationship.

It's a mindset that I don't buy into.

Nonya
Doogs​(switch male)
1 year ago • Jan 9, 2023
I'mME wrote:
Doogs wrote:
I'mME wrote:
Doogs wrote:

Take care

Doogs,

Doogs,

With that statement you dismiss me and anyone who isn't one half of a relationship.

Nonya

Nonal I dont dismiss you or any one else I have never meet in real life or spoken to one on one
I'mME
1 year ago • Jan 9, 2023
I'mME • Jan 9, 2023
Doogs wrote:
I'mME wrote:
Doogs wrote:
I'mME wrote:
Doogs wrote:

Take care

Doogs,

Doogs,

Nonya

Nonal I dont dismiss you or any one else I have never meet in real life or spoken to one on one

Doogs,

Now you moving the goal post. People you have met in person.........
That was not in your earlier post .....
FunCouple{.-Couple-.}
1 year ago • Jan 10, 2023
FunCouple{.-Couple-.} • Jan 10, 2023
Bad News:
- You don’t.
Good News:
- Over time, you get to cope with it.
Better News:
- In time, you remember the good times and smile.

FC
(Before you ask about how long the time ….. how long is a piece of string).
Sensualgent​(dom male)
1 year ago • Jan 10, 2023

Re: How do you get over your first bdsm breakup

Sensualgent​(dom male) • Jan 10, 2023
Hi Naughty Girl,
I'm sorry you're going through this. I know the deep pain breaking up brings and I feel for you.

No one needs to be at fault. We are built for self preservation and our nervous systems are quick to react, often for no reason and sometimes, life just gets in the way.
But life is filled with times of joy and we travel it journeying from one to the next.
Do what you need to feel better. Look back and cry if that helps, laugh at the good times, learn from the experience, allow the time it takes to repair and remember we are not infallible and that's ok provided we try to do what's best.

Seeing a future when you are hurting is so very hard but you are on your journey to your next joyous time. It may be fleeting or forever and it may lift you like no other. This part of the journey is difficult so please love yourself and do what you need to feel happy. It Will get easier and you will recover.

You're welcome to contact me if you feel it helpful
With love and strength
G
mimicola
1 year ago • Jan 17, 2023
mimicola • Jan 17, 2023
I carry it like a scar on my soul. But after some time , my memories have become a blend of the sadness and the of joy. Somewhat clichéd to say but time does heal.
All the best
❤️
Sasa​(dom female)
1 year ago • Jan 17, 2023
Sasa​(dom female) • Jan 17, 2023
In addition, maybe try to understand why you have chosen your partner and please don't become a living dead. I have seen far too many women who don't move on cause it is too scary and they get used to suffering. It sounds strange but for some, it is sadly more convenient to stay in this stage than to conquer the world again. Getting help is a possibility if you get lost too. In the end, what we do is up to us. Life is going on anyway. Be safe