Online now
Online now

Stripping and Femdom

gillesderais​(sub male)
1 year ago • Jan 11, 2023
gillesderais​(sub male) • Jan 11, 2023
Byrdie wrote:
Are any of the strip clubs in your area dancer-owned co-ops? Seattle used to have one called The Lusty Lady that lasted for a while and was located across the street from the Seattle Art Museum.

If there are any pole dancing competitions in your region, maybe switch your attention to those instead.

That’s an interesting idea. I love the idea of a female run club, but I’m not sure any exist where I am (uk). Will look into pole dancing competitions
gillesderais​(sub male)
gillesderais​(sub male) • Jan 11, 2023
Byrdie wrote:
Are any of the strip clubs in your area dancer-owned co-ops? Seattle used to have one called The Lusty Lady that lasted for a while and was located across the street from the Seattle Art Museum.

If there are any pole dancing competitions in your region, maybe switch your attention to those instead.

That’s an interesting idea. I love the idea of a female run club, but I’m not sure any exist where I am (uk). Will look into pole dancing competitions
Byrdie​(switch female){rl only}
Upon further consideration, unless the "naked" part is a deal-breaker for you, you could also attend burlesque shows. There seems to have been a resurgence of them within the past 20 years, but the performers don't seem to be anymore under the thumb of the patriarchy as any other live performer is.
gillesderais​(sub male)
1 year ago • Jan 12, 2023
gillesderais​(sub male) • Jan 12, 2023
Byrdie wrote:
Upon further consideration, unless the "naked" part is a deal-breaker for you, you could also attend burlesque shows. There seems to have been a resurgence of them within the past 20 years, but the performers don't seem to be anymore under the thumb of the patriarchy as any other live performer is.

Thanks Byrdie, I never even thought of that! Much appreciated
I'mME
1 year ago • Jan 13, 2023
I'mME • Jan 13, 2023
I love a good stripper bar. Back in the dayz it was a 0lace where I may go when solitude was what I needed.

But a gifted exotic dancer, I have always enjoyed. One that puts on a show. It can be erotic too if you and your partner go together. A way to have fun, build up tension , with a 3rd party that is not permanent.

I hope that came out correctly.
MstressWhipplash​(dom female)
9 months ago • Jun 25, 2023
Stripping is a way to earn cash. Zero to do with a Woman being in authority in Her relationship.

What relationship? With the random dude wanking over her moves. Ffs it's a woman's body, it's a way for you as a guy to see tits and ass.

Accept you're a wanker...a person who wanks of course .
K y i v
9 months ago • Jun 25, 2023
K y i v • Jun 25, 2023
The stripper will happily take your money, use you and toss you out... sound familiar??