Online now
Online now

Dick pics

Bunnie
1 year ago • Jan 15, 2023
Bunnie • Jan 15, 2023
I kind of find dick pics as unfortunate as the fact that my FetLife feed is full of pussy pics. People seeking validation through sexualising themselves. Exhibitionism at its finest.

Consent vs non-consent is an interesting one in this area. It reminds me a lot of people who post those writings on their profile stating that nothing can be used or taken by organisations or whatever without their permission.

Kind of defunct.

I personally don’t have an issue with dick pics. Oddly enough, I actually don’t get any lol. I’ve not had a single one in my 6 or so years online. Isn’t that ironic. (so perhaps it’s because I haven’t been inundated with them that I think as I do, who knows). Maybe I give a vibe that I like them… so no one wants to satisfy me? Lucky I’m an emotional masochist!

Which brings me to my next point… people pushing their kinks on others without permission. Little’s and brats are a perfect example of this. Because they are often in “little/brat headspace,” any interaction with them is by definition “non-consensual”… unless of course they ask first to be able to interact with you whilst in that space. How often have you been asked? Yeah… me neither. I’m not saying this to pick on or target any specific people, I simply chose that as an easy example to show my point.

Grey areas…

unless as @Solace repeatedly states, written specifically as a code of conduct, which to be honest, I’m a little surprised to find it’s not. A loophole perhaps?
Sasa​(dom female)
Sasa​(dom female) • Jan 15, 2023
I was always asked and that's fine. I don't care and I am not offended. Some cocks are pretty and some, well... Some are not. In my case, it is nicer to unwrap a gift, so profile pics with that are pretty sad.
I agree with Bunnie on the rest and especially about pushing kinks on others without even recognizing it. It happens all the time. So I hope you all get more laid back.
I'mME
I'mME • Jan 15, 2023
Sasa wrote:
I was always asked and that's fine. I don't care and I am not offended. Some cocks are pretty and some, well... Some are not. In my case, it is nicer to unwrap a gift, so profile pics with that are pretty sad.
I agree with Bunnie on the rest and especially about pushing kinks on others without even recognizing it. It happens all the time. So I hope you all get more laid back.

Sasa,

Yes, more laid back. I second that.
dollMaker​(dom male)
dollMaker​(dom male) • Jan 15, 2023
I think, if you are on a kink site, one that permits its members to post their own photos (using other peoples is another discussion) whether memes, pictures of them, scenes they were in etc then if you visit that profile (avatar pics should not be sexual on here), look at the images there, like on here (though it does give an option here, to make profile photos visible only if clicked on, maybe on blogs too might be a useful addition) then I think its to be expected that some may not be to your taste, even offensive. In away by signing up to being on a kink site, then I suppose its a sort of case that you have consented to the possibility of seeing things as you wander around that site, that sexual imagery (within the sites guidelines) will be seen.

However its a totally different thing to be sent by a messaging system things you can have no way of consenting before hand to seeing. I guess what people say about themselves (assuming the profile is filled in) will maybe give a clue to what you might see, looking at their photos, so entering to do so, at least you might be prepared, and its your choice, but to open a message and see a dick, or other things is not your choice. The person who sent it has robbed you of any choice.

I don't think its ever acceptable to rob someone of that choice, and those that do, by doing so, strongly suggest, at least to my way of thinking that they will likely do that in other areas as well.

Just because something is common on the net, should that ever mean its acceptable, or defendable, when it is not acceptable elsewhere? I don't think so, neither do various countries law makers who are moving to address, tighten up the law regarding such matters.
DCDom​(dom male)
DCDom​(dom male) • Jan 15, 2023
FWIW, I'm a bi guy who has also received unwanted dick pics in my life, and it does nothing for me either. Even when the dick is nice (not usually), you have to have a personality I like first. As another poster said, I wonder the success rate of this move. Imagine a convo ten years from now.. "Mommy, how'd you meet Daddy?" "He showed me his cock after I said 'Hi' and I knew he was The One." Not very likely, is it?

As for why men might do it:

1. We just want sex and to waste as little time as possible getting to it. We assume you just want sex too.

2. We have 0 game. Instant dick pics are up there with instant booze or pot offers.

3. We want you to know what you're potentially getting before the date/hookup. If you see it ahead of time and the meetup still goes ahead, we're more confident we're getting some. And if you're not pleased after, well, that's "your fault" since you saw what we had to offer.

4. All of the above
DominusRex​(dom male)

What about the unsolicited part?

DominusRex​(dom male) • Jan 15, 2023
DCDom wrote:
FWIW, I'm a bi guy who has also received unwanted dick pics in my life, and it does nothing for me either. Even when the dick is nice (not usually), you have to have a personality I like first. As another poster said, I wonder the success rate of this move. Imagine a convo ten years from now.. "Mommy, how'd you meet Daddy?" "He showed me his cock after I said 'Hi' and I knew he was The One." Not very likely, is it?

1. We just want sex and to waste as little time as possible getting to it. We assume you just want sex too.

2. We have 0 game. Instant dick pics are up there with instant booze or pot offers.

3. We want you to know what you're potentially getting before the date/hookup. If you see it ahead of time and the meetup still goes ahead, we're more confident we're getting some. And if you're not pleased after, well, that's "your fault" since you saw what we had to offer.

4. All of the above

I appreciate your honest contribution! Thank you for that. What about the unsolicited aspect? Do you have more of an opinion on that? I feel like some of your reasons assume an implied consent, which I think we can all safely agree is not the case on here. Open to being corrected if I am wrong if I misinterpreted your post. Thanks!
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
Short on time so didn't read the last few posts. Not sure if this has been mentioned (sorry if it has)

https://jezebel.com/states-are-cracking-down-on-unsolicited-dick-pics-than-1849586442

in short for those not wanting to read
California's new FLASH (Forbid Lewd Activity and Sexual Harassment) Act allows people to sue for up to $30,000 in damages for cyberflashing.

Other country (UK, AU I know for sure) also have similar laws either coming in or in progress.
MasterDrako​(dom male)
1 year ago • Jan 16, 2023
MasterDrako​(dom male) • Jan 16, 2023
Most people who send dick pictures are exhibitionist who get turned on sexually by showing others their private parts. It has nothing to do with the recipient and it definitely doesn't turn women on sexually.

It's basically unsolicited pictures to get a reaction out of women no matter if it's good or bad.
I'mME
I'mME • Jan 16, 2023
Bunnie wrote:
I kind of find dick pics as unfortunate as the fact that my FetLife feed is full of pussy pics. People seeking validation through sexualising themselves. Exhibitionism at its finest.

Consent vs non-consent is an interesting one in this area. It reminds me a lot of people who post those writings on their profile stating that nothing can be used or taken by organisations or whatever without their permission.

Kind of defunct.

I personally don’t have an issue with dick pics. Oddly enough, I actually don’t get any lol. I’ve not had a single one in my 6 or so years online. Isn’t that ironic. (so perhaps it’s because I haven’t been inundated with them that I think as I do, who knows). Maybe I give a vibe that I like them… so no one wants to satisfy me? Lucky I’m an emotional masochist!

Which brings me to my next point… people pushing their kinks on others without permission. Little’s and brats are a perfect example of this. Because they are often in “little/brat headspace,” any interaction with them is by definition “non-consensual”… unless of course they ask first to be able to interact with you whilst in that space. How often have you been asked? Yeah… me neither. I’m not saying this to pick on or target any specific people, I simply chose that as an easy example to show my point.

Grey areas…

unless as @Solace repeatedly states, written specifically as a code of conduct, which to be honest, I’m a little surprised to find it’s not. A loophole perhaps?

Yes, I have had some good laughs about Sydney College, I think it was called, on FET. I think it started there and grew.

I don't care about dick pics, I don't get a lot. I do check them out, the phone different angles if it's a quality pic. Lmao. I would have to have them wrap it back up if I took a liking . Also a dick must have a skilled owner.
I was merely giving what I think after the rules topic came up. I am not in the habit of breaking the rules in these types of platforms. I did call a scammer out... 😔🤣 Which I must admit that I was pretty sure that there was a rule against it.
Only because he cussed me out... Lol.
Sighhhhh.
DCDom​(dom male)

Re: What about the unsolicited part?

DCDom​(dom male) • Jan 16, 2023
DominusRex wrote:
DCDom wrote:

4. All of the above

I appreciate your honest contribution! Thank you for that. What about the unsolicited aspect? Do you have more of an opinion on that? I feel like some of your reasons assume an implied consent, which I think we can all safely agree is not the case on here. Open to being corrected if I am wrong if I misinterpreted your post. Thanks!

Oh yeah, no. We will often assume consent even though we don't ask for it. Sometimes it's as simple "logic" as "She posted an ad seeking a guy, therefore she's horny,, as am I, let's not go through a getting to know eachother charade." Some guys are just...really stupid. Also? It probably doesn't help that older men have been taught toxic habits. Like not going to pieces or screaming rape if you see a random tit pic or even a dick you don't.want. If more men learned "Actually this isn't cool, and saying something doesn't make you a bitch" perhaps such behavior would decline?