Online now
Online now

Cage Chat Room Munch

DrT​(dom male){NotLooking}
6 years ago • Jan 23, 2018

Cage Chat Room Munch

DrT​(dom male){NotLooking} • Jan 23, 2018
A week or so ago a simple act of role play meal sharing with some folks in the chat room lead to an interesting thought and the thought soon became a shared idea. The context of the idea is that I was eating my dinner while chatting in the room, and I said I had created a table etc to eat upon. This morphed into shared table, shared food and a very pleasant chat and suddenly it dawned on me that this was what a munch is real life, and my next thought was could a munch be organised for inside the Cage chat room. After a number of pms were bounced about a few of us have taken that idea of a Cage chat room Munch and have run with it and are proposing to organise exactly that within a dedicated chat room.

The idea is simple, folks from around the world have food, a meal real world, and come to the munch chat room, for chat, fellowship and hopefully this will help grow a better community spirit within the site's members. The role playing permitted is that of imagining a munch, tables, chairs, food, drink, etc, but no playing or other role playing, so technically like munches I attend real world, this one will be vanilla. Also please leave egos and dislike of anyone at the door. All will be welcome.

Helping me run the munch room will be MMK, Jashine and Kal and Felicia Foster, so the munch will be moderated and thus a safe space created to allow a peaceful munch to happen. We envisage the munch running for 2 hours.

The first munch will be at 7pm GMT, which is 2 PM EST, so dinner time for the UK/Europe and Lunch time for America, the day Sunday and the date 4th of February. Obviously this won't suit everyone, but we hope it will suit a reasonable number of people.

See you all on the 4th of February for the first of what we hope will be many munches.
    The most loved post in topic
Redtailedkitty
6 years ago • Jan 24, 2018
Redtailedkitty • Jan 24, 2018
Love the idea! Unfortunately, that is Superbowl Sunday. We'll be at a party.
Lucia​(sub female){not lookin}
As a person who's hesitant of chatrooms in general because I'm just better with one-on-one interaction, this is EXACTLY what I need to get interested in The Cage chatroom as a possible anxiety-free regular hangout spot. Unfortunately, I am also an American who will be Superbowl-ing my ass off that day, but I hope it goes well and keeps on going!! I will be back to look for a time when I can make it. icon_smile.gif
Redtailedkitty
Redtailedkitty • Jan 24, 2018
I wouldn't normally care either, except we were invited to my bestie's house to drink. LOL

Kal Foster wrote:
Isn’t that funny, hadn’t even dawned on me it was the Super Bowl... ah well who cares?
DrT​(dom male){NotLooking} • Jan 24, 2018
Not being into sport the significance of the date never entered my head so the clash with Super Bowl was unknown to me, and the others involved. Sunday was picked as it gave the best chance of most people being available, and the 4th as it was the first date all those involved in running it were available.

This will be the first of what is hoped to be a regular munch, so those that miss this one can come to the next.
DrT​(dom male){NotLooking} • Jan 24, 2018
Lucia wrote:
As a person who's hesitant of chatrooms in general because I'm just better with one-on-one interaction, this is EXACTLY what I need to get interested in The Cage chatroom as a possible anxiety-free regular hangout spot. Unfortunately, I am also an American who will be Superbowl-ing my ass off that day, but I hope it goes well and keeps on going!! I will be back to look for a time when I can make it. icon_smile.gif

I am glad you feel this is what you need to get involved in the chat room, and creating a safe includive space is the munch organisers aim., as is growing the chat room/ cage community. Hopefully you will be able to make the next one or dip your toe into chat before hand.